My good friend's wife just gave birth to baby boy!!!!!

A good friend of mine Jason and his wife Shannon had their baby today. don't have details but Shannon and baby are in good health. i will probably post pics when i get some taken. Congratulations Shannon and Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doublethumb: Just found out name of boy, its Holden Gage Wesson. Also Jason may soon become a member of RD so im thinking this would be a warm welcome to our community.

Attachments

• Photo0140[1].jpg
    Photo0140[1].jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Photo0127[1].jpg
    Photo0127[1].jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 217
really!59 views and only two replies! come on all i understand im new here and no one knows who we are but come on this is a special occasion. Jason has been a friend of mine for 23 years now and quite frankly of all the friends i have, if i had to choose one good friend for the rest of my life , it would be Jason and his family. him and his family changed my views in life and if it wasn't for him, i dont think i would have the relationship that i have today with my girlfriend. So come on all lets be a bit warmer here. Also I want to make it clear to him we are a lot nicer group than GT Planet. LOL! :wink:(he is a member, but not die hard).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.