1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My good friend's wife just gave birth to baby boy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

A good friend of mine Jason and his wife Shannon had their baby today. don't have details but Shannon and baby are in good health. i will probably post pics when i get some taken. Congratulations Shannon and Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doublethumb: Just found out name of boy, its Holden Gage Wesson. Also Jason may soon become a member of RD so im thinking this would be a warm welcome to our community.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats to your friend Jason and Shannon!
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Congrats to your friend Jason and looking forward to see him here :)
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

really!59 views and only two replies! come on all i understand im new here and no one knows who we are but come on this is a special occasion. Jason has been a friend of mine for 23 years now and quite frankly of all the friends i have, if i had to choose one good friend for the rest of my life , it would be Jason and his family. him and his family changed my views in life and if it wasn't for him, i dont think i would have the relationship that i have today with my girlfriend. So come on all lets be a bit warmer here. Also I want to make it clear to him we are a lot nicer group than GT Planet. LOL! :wink:(he is a member, but not die hard).
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Congrats Jason. I fully understand the feeling of being a Dad.
  6. Congratulations to Jason + family. :)
  7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

This is Holden. That is Jay's father holding him.

Attached Files: