• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first time on a racetrack :)

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Flavien Vidal, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Fianlly... after all this time dying for it, I've been able to get my car down to a local racetrack, Sanair, here in QC...
    I had the track all for myself ALL day from 8.30am til 9.30pm :)
    It was just toooo awesome... now I need new tires ( and change the o-ring on my now slightly leaking rear left brake lol) and I HAVE to get back there asap haha
    The track is not the safest and if I had crashed, well, absolutly nobody would have noticed it hahaha
    But I just can't wait to get back :)

Enjoy :)

2. Very niiiiice Flavien! Looks like you enjoyed yourself on track. Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Good stuff Flavien!! Hopefully one day I will get my mx-5 out to VIR.

4. Very nice !!! going Flavien!! there is nothing that beats the real thing (although Iracing is a lot cheaper,I got hit from behind once on a open track day at Zandvoort,and I stil remember the wife's face :mad:.......cough......cough.. not good :rolleyes:
    Thanks for sharing though, Iracing is good but not that good

5. Thanks, it's a slow car, my daily commuter, not prepared at all for a racetrack, but it's just what I need :)
    To compare, a M3 runs around this track in 57s when I do... 1min05 :rolleyes:

Damn, I just can't wait to get back there!!
    Toooo much fun! :)

6. Can I have your mustang. I miss mine.