1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My first time on a racetrack :)

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Flavien Vidal, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Fianlly... after all this time dying for it, I've been able to get my car down to a local racetrack, Sanair, here in QC...
    I had the track all for myself ALL day from 8.30am til 9.30pm :)
    It was just toooo awesome... now I need new tires ( and change the o-ring on my now slightly leaking rear left brake lol) and I HAVE to get back there asap haha
    The track is not the safest and if I had crashed, well, absolutly nobody would have noticed it hahaha
    But I just can't wait to get back :)

Enjoy :)

2. Very niiiiice Flavien! Looks like you enjoyed yourself on track. Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Good stuff Flavien!! Hopefully one day I will get my mx-5 out to VIR.

4. Very nice !!! going Flavien!! there is nothing that beats the real thing (although Iracing is a lot cheaper,I got hit from behind once on a open track day at Zandvoort,and I stil remember the wife's face :mad:.......cough......cough.. not good :rolleyes:
    Thanks for sharing though, Iracing is good but not that good

5. Thanks, it's a slow car, my daily commuter, not prepared at all for a racetrack, but it's just what I need :)
    To compare, a M3 runs around this track in 57s when I do... 1min05 :rolleyes:

Damn, I just can't wait to get back there!!
    Toooo much fun! :)

6. Can I have your mustang. I miss mine.