1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Drift Test Track (layout similar to seika hills)

Discussion in 'Racer Tracks' started by smr597, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Basically I made this track to test my own litle game projects drifting capabilties. But i converted it to racer also, to compare my projects physics and reactions with racer. And i decided to release it as a work in progress track, because it needs all the right ini's, i just made a quick & dirty ini job to get the wheels on the surface, if anyone cares please make new inis to the track.

Few words bout the track, it's a drift oriented track based on seika hills, im suspecting that it's a litlle bit smaller than the original track. Anyway the terrain is far from the real one and ultra low poly, just a placeholder.

I know you want pics...
    layout.jpg

Anyway, if its worth it, then have fun with it.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/vsf6md

2. wow great! racer needs more drift oriented tracks :D i'll test it later thx for sharing :)

3. Wow, Thx I love this track.

4. lol i got my winamp echoing by a mistake, somebody please help me im going crazy with the echo, YEAH it's offtopic, but seriously thie echo drives me nuts, how to turn it off? Concider it as a concentration issue on updating the track, if i get rid off the echo i'll be able to update the track haha...

5. Echo has to be done with a Plug-In.

If you go to Windows\Program Files\WinAmp\Plugins\DSP_SPS you can see the plug-ins, and maybe find the one that's echoing everything.

Or got to Preferences, Plug-ins, DSP/Effect, select on the list on the right, then "configure plug-in" below that list, and set it up or turn it off.

6. Thanks man! And sorry about the blonde moment + getting off topic. I'm currently having alot of things to do and dont have the time to check the 1000 functions i have in winamp, witch are awesome but i just simply don't have the time to cruisearound programs and controll them. I listen to music when I program my sim sorta like a game, edit videos, convert models to keep me inspired and model tracks to get the physics right. Anyway, Thanks FiftyOrange for the reply, i got it fixed now. I am posibly going to model a better terrain soon but i am not sure if i am going to model the exact Seika Hills or i'm just going to add other functional parts, such as a larger race circuit and a 1/4 drag strip etc.
    Afterall this was suposed to be a physics test track for my own game, but i like to see the difference with racer

7. Love thi track, tested with El Camino lol :D its slow but cool THX again!