rF2 MX5 SPEC Miata @ Mid Ohio - Mon 23rd June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Damn Im too late. Its not that I hadnt been able to compete but I didnt watch the time. Im really sorry guys, I wanted to race with you in the pink Mazda. I know when someone signs up, he should also show up at the race.

Damn Im too late. Its not that I hadnt been able to compete but I didnt watch the time. Im really sorry guys, I wanted to race with you in the pink Mazda. I know when someone signs up, he should also show up at the race.

Me too!! Sorry guys, I was watching the W cup highlights and lost track of time! really wanted to race this mx5 for the first time!

Was a really fun race, great cars. I started not knowing the track and car but progressed good!
Practice: 1:55
Quali: 1:47
Race: 1:43:9

Had some great racing with @David O'Reilly , to bad I lost my tires 20 minutes trough since I was almost catching 7 and 6, great!

First time in the car, I learned it pretty quickly in the few laps I did.

Did a stupid mistake in Lap 1 loosing my rear and had to let everybody through.
I was catching Daimien Patel and there was the tiniest touch in the world in the last chicane no idea why, but it spun him way off and I had to wait very long until he was back on track. A few laps later I was catching quickly and was checking my sector times in a fast corner <- Yeah stupid...

Dipped a wheel in the dirt, spun, terminal damage. Either way just a few laps but fun to race. On your own fun in the corners, but the straights are endless :D

This was fun. The car has a nice feeling and works really great on this track.
Since this was the first time in the car made several mistakes during the race but managed to keep contact with other people and battle until the end.

Thanks to all for another great race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back