AC MX-5 Cup @ Imola - Friday June 24th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hmm, showing that server #4 has "unavailable content", but I've definitely got all the official DLC, been practicing MX-5 Cup + Imola today!

Any chance it was accidentally set up w/ the old MX-5 Cup mod, not the official Kunos car? (the car name looks fishy)

Try un-ticking the DLC filter & you'll probably see it - looks like the server was just set up w/ the old mod version of the MX-5 Cup. . . :(

Hmm,. . .can't figure out how/if I can set up for auto-blip (guessing its set on the server?), I'm new to this & can't drive w/o it. Also, if its just the two of us, I'm pretty slow & it may not actually be a race!!!

Oh, I've got a Thrustmaster setup, I have the h-pattern, but always use the paddles for online play, I'm faster that way. But when I started driving on that server, for some reason I'd lock up & spin on nearly every downshift - guessing thats b/c they have auto-blip/clutch disabled?

Sorry, think I'm going to just give up for tonight - missing out on time w/ my Wife & Son at the end of the week, and had hoped for a busy server w/ some slower folks to race in the back. . . thanks for trying though!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back