Must have mods list

Hello, it will be great if we could sum up in a list the MUST HAVE mods for rFactor, what do you think?!
So if you have to reinstall rFactor or something like that and you lose your mods, checking that list would be very useful.
I don't know if this is already done anywhere, but I haven't found it..
So you can post here the mods that you want and I'll be uploading the list, and trying to link them to download link.
Ithink it will be better if we split the list between GT/Touring cars, Opeen wheelers and others.

Here goes the list:
GT/Touring Cars
Historic GT & Touring cars 1.9
DRM Revival v1.1
World Touring Masters v2.9
V8Factor Unleashed v1.1
DTM 2008-2010 v1.10 build 220
Enduracers Endurance Series SP 2
Porsche Supercup 2007
WSC70

Open Wheelers

CDTP F1 2006
CARTFactor by RLD
Indycar 94/95 by IDT
F1SR 1991/1992/1993/1994
Grand Prix 1979 v2.01
Vintage formula Vee
1973 Lola Formula Ford
Formula Armaroli

Others

Historic Rally Cars v1.10
EWOR Evolution v1.30

Keep posting to upgrade that list and make it better ;)

Hello, it will be great if we could sum up in a list the MUST HAVE mods for rFactor, what do you think?!
So if you have to reinstall rFactor or something like that and you lose your mods, checking that list would be very useful.
I don't know if this is already done anywhere, but I haven't found it..
So you can post here the mods that you want and I'll be uploading the list, and trying to link them to download link.
Ithink it will be better if we split the list between GT/Touring cars, Opeen wheelers and others.

Here goes the list:

GT/Touring Cars
Historic GT & Touring cars 1.9
DRM Revival v1.1
World Touring Masters v2.9
V8Factor Unleashed v1.1
DTM 2008-2010 v1.10 build 220
Enduracers Endurance Series SP 2
Porsche Supercup 2007
WSC70

Open Wheelers

CDTP F1 2006
CARTFactor by RLD
Indycar 94/95 by IDT
F1SR 1991/1992/1993/1994
Grand Prix 1979 v2.01
Vintage formula Vee
1973 Lola Formula Ford

Formula Armaroli

Others

Historic Rally Cars v1.10
EWOR Evolution v1.30

Keep posting to upgrade that list and make it better ;)

Wow, this post has been resting from a loooong way back, but being a huge fan of the rFactor modding community and recently having watched a few vids with professional racers practicing on modified rFactor sims, and now having VirtuaLM Jr. Team's GTPC mod released after 8(!!!!) years in the making, I'm gonna jump over to my XP drive and spend some serious time with that mod!

Also, a mod that hasn't been mentioned here is now available after a long Beta phase:
Sport Coupes 1.0!!! Ridiculously good, especially with clutch pedal and H-pattern :)

I'll keep adding to this post once I've completed my rFactor frency and will share all my favorite mods not listed here yet. Will take a while though.

Cheers people and bless you modders!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back