Multiview for triple screens users

R3E is a great game but it does not support multiview. I will start to buy contents when the multiview option is available. Just cant play it with the terrible fish eye effect.... I think many of the triple screens users are waitting for this feature to be added to the game. Please make it happen Devs!

Any plan from Sector 3 to add multiview support for R3E?

Multiview has already become a standard feature for racing sims:
AC, rF, rF2, iracing, LFS, GSC....
Forza on Xbox 360 also support multiview....

I know that multiview will affect performance. But I don't mind turning off eye candy graphic effects, e.g. shadows, to keep 60 FPS.

Last edited:
I recently became a member of the triple monitor club. Set them up for rF2 in multiview (calculate monitor angles, use nVidia control panel to adjust bezel, etc) and just today popped into R3E to try them out (select that 48:9 or whatever ratio, scroll to the 52XX x 1080 resolution).

Yowza! Whatever I did, it seems to be right because I don't get the fisheye or stretched effects. Maybe an update came through?

Laguna Seca and Sears P..., er, Infinion Raceway are really nice! Flying to Bathhurst next.

I recently became a member of the triple monitor club. Set them up for rF2 in multiview (calculate monitor angles, use nVidia control panel to adjust bezel, etc) and just today popped into R3E to try them out (select that 48:9 or whatever ratio, scroll to the 52XX x 1080 resolution).

Yowza! Whatever I did, it seems to be right because I don't get the fisheye or stretched effects. Maybe an update came through?

Laguna Seca and Sears P..., er, Infinion Raceway are really nice! Flying to Bathhurst next.
It was always working that way.

What people want is more in line with what AC got and an actual processing with triple view in mind and more settings to make it just right.

As it is its working fine and i don't have a problem with it at all. But with that say the options in Ac are very nice and i wish were part of R3E

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back