Multiplayer Postponed

Someone raced in an official race in iRacing a week or so ago with only one arm. Apparently he broke his arm and decided to race anyway. Its just a thumb! :D
I lost my arms in Afghanistan, my spine in Syria, my balls in the Balkan conflict and my legs in the Lebanon. I'm basically just a human ball who attaches onto the wheel with my teeth & steers by nibbling at 10 & 2 on the T500rs rim. Pedal control I hear you ask. Vulcan ****ing mind meld :)

Yet I still don't bitch & moan as much as some people who didnt get to play MP the minute they felt legally entitled (which you're not, I'm a qualified barrister try me and I'll gladly argue any point you have so long as you do it with your lollipop out of your mouth) with people who probably wouldn't want to play with them anyway considering how much they bloody moan like children. In memory of my long lost balls that fell in battle (as in heroically not puberty) , grow a pair ffs.

PS: 1st part fantasy. 2nd part for the fantasists.

Hmm, thinking about it, you could also see it as an investment. Like for example, when you put money in the bank, you dont get anything back straight away. But lets say after 1 year, you get some extra money back for the investment.

Also, when I was in Africa last year, I met a guy and he had to pay thousands of money to the father of the woman he was in love with to get married! He had not had sex with her yet, so when he gave the money to the father before getting married, he had nothing in return.

But now that he is married, I think he is having the best sex ever. See, its the same. Investing money is good at times.

I mean, just saying, but of course you dont have to agree :)

and if it doesnt make ,that that @kyriakos has more time for seks,,wich is multiplayer by the way:roflmao: and not depending on Kunos

we are back to that Hitler parody,,,and i suggest sticking his weener in a Ferrari f40 exhaust in the mean time :sneaky:

Rubbing is rac07ing! :whistling:
:D

The kunos have to know that it still is not a free game but some people have paid for the game

I'm sure they are very aware of this. I'm sure if you say it some more times it might even magically create a multi-player release. I'm sure you also read in full the Steam store page when you made your purchase, especially the part regarding the fact that it is an early access game, and still under development.

In case you or anyone else for that matter missed it, I've included it below.

qQjuBTx.png

As you can see it quite clearly states:

1) There will definitely always be an update every month,
2) In all months where there is an update there will definitely be a second update,
3) This title will definitely reach version 1.0 and full release with all content, game modes, multi-player and flying pigs in exactly 6 months time.

Constant Updates
As part of the early access program, starting by the first release, an update with new contents and features (improving the existing ones too) will be available every two weeksAs part of the early access program, starting by the first release, an update with new contents and features (improving the existing ones too) will be available every two weeks.

As part of the early access program, starting by the first release, an update with new contents and features (improving the existing ones too) will be available every two weeks. All the vehicles and tracks will be released in a level of completion close to the final one, with the aim to deliver, starting by the first version, an enjoyable and satisfying simulation, featuring cars and tracks reproduced at their best, with the exception of unknown minor bugs that will be fixed and polished in time for the final version of Assetto Corsa.

You conveniently left that bit out.

Every cryer shouldnt buy an Early Access Game in the future anymore.
Just sucky sucky to see the whole comments on many sites.

Now this is a completely different thing, but no, even though I've bought into 2 Early Access games, I really think that it is a thing that is bad for the gaming industry, and the whole notion of paying to be a part of developement will only work until the amount of members gets too large. Then everyone's voice will drown, and it's harder to make a point, no matter how spot on, or wide off the point actually might be. You also have no guarantee at all that the game will be any good, no guarantee that they will keep the promises, worst case scenario, you don't even have a guaranteed release!

Another point is,- more to the Devs. Never promise stuff, like Kunos sorta did with the number of updates, for which time etc.
In the start, it really did feel like they kinda had 99.5% of the stuff they used in updates already made, they just kept feeding it in, as a part of "look, we can give you updates every second week, quite huge updates as well".
That is OK, as long as they are able to keep it up. If not, they have made a small mistake.

That beeing said, it's not like Kunos is way off with anything. They are keeping it up. Kinda behind schedule, but it's not like this is The Outsider* take two...

*The Outsider: Techo Thriller, open world game, with unprecedented features, regarding morale, open-world opportunities while having a well written story mode. Announced in 2005. Missed every single projected release date from early 2009, until all work on the titled ceased in 2011

I completely understand why Kunos do not have multiplayer working at the point in time, but I fear they have handled this the completely wrong way.
Firstly, at the time of initial launch, they claimed it would "definately" be working for the weekend... now I don't know what error they had, but when you arent certain that you will have the thing fully functional, how can you give a fanbase a 100% guarantee one day after the initial delay?
Secondly. the lack of communication and assurance through their official forums/facebook page is alarming. We have already been assured it would be working by the weekend, and it is now 3 days later and we have heard nothing since, which doesn't fill anyone with confidence either.

I'm not complaining about a lack of multiplayer, I'm patient to wait, but how Kunos have dealt with the situation, and filled us with disappointment in the unknown delay is somewhat frustrating.
I do understand it was out of their control with an unknown bug, but to guarantee us online on two difference occasions and to not deliver, the second without warning isn't the way it should be dealt with!

Just my opinion.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%