1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplay life-time subscription

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jan 6, 2012.

1. It sounds like you will be able to pay a higher price to buy a life-time subscription for the multiplayer.

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Do you know the price of this life time description Adam?
  3. It hasn't been confirmed yet.
  4. Ofcourse, it depends on how much life you will get out of it. Pretty risky investment.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. LOL :D
  6. So will we be able to buy the "lifetime edition" or whatever it is that is the prize for the giveaway? Also, is that an unlock code or something and is it going to include access to the beta?
  7. Bram

Yes sir. You can win or buy it. The subscription includes a lifetime free online play and support. Normally the sub will be around 13 dollars per year I believe. The game will provided by ISI and will of course also include access to the open beta :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. As a old man I really have to think if its worth to have lifetime subscription. :p
    • Like Like x 3
  9. PFT! You are only ever as old as you feel, especially when driving the sim, man! The only thing that should be of concern is the immediate price for such a subscription, and whether it will ruin your economy for a full month or two! :D
  10. you're not that old, you have a few years left in ya :)

lifetime subscription sounds really good, i just hope it's worth it, i know i'll probably get a good 5 years worth of racing out of it atleast!
  11. If you're planning to play for at least four years, it'll be cheaper to buy the lifetime membership.
  12. I can now inform you that the lifetime subscription is $84.99.
  13. lifetime subscription in Pounds for Britain is £56.99

well worth the money!
  14. Bram

64 euros for me :)
  15. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

yeap, 64 euros is not much, considering how much playing I'm going to be doing until Rfactor 3 lol.
  16. 84 something dollarios for me.
  17. 587 Swedish kroner for me.
  18. what i need to know is buying the lifetime membership it comes with beta and rfactor2 or will i have to buy rfactor2 when it's released..or is the 85 bucks for beta and rfactor2 and lifetime membership
  19. beta + rfactor2 + lifetime membership :)
  20. Everyone that pays is buying rFactor 2 in it's entirety, beta and final release. The only difference between the two packages is that one comes with unlimited online access for life, and the other comes with an online subscription that requires periodic renewal. Even those that do not renew will still have access to the offline part of the game.