Mulholland Drive

Tracks Mulholland Drive 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Todd K submitted a new resource:

Mulholland Drive - A twisty mountain top road in Los Angeles traversing a mix of residential streets and scenic bends.

This is Mulholland Drive, a mountain-top road in Los Angeles above Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and the San Fernando Valley. Driving enthusiasts should not confuse this with Mulholland "Highway", which is further to the west near Malibu. This is the stretch between the 405 and 101 freeways, a two-lane road traversing a mix of both residential areas with narrow curbed streets and twisty scenic sections with dirt shoulders. A lack of guardrails in many places will leave you in constant...

Read more about this resource...

You have done a really good job there. During a first ride, 2 things caught my eye. First, the floating house including the driveway. And then the fence, which does not adapt to the terrain. I'm sure this can be fixed by the next update.

If you improve details soon, it would be great if maybe in the driveways one or the other car would stand. Then the scenery would look a bit more alive.

Of course, I will still give you 5 stars for the work done so far.
Screenshot_teslamodel3mpp_mulholland_v1_2-4-121-7-1-8.jpg
Screenshot_teslamodel3mpp_mulholland_v1_2-4-121-7-2-4.jpg

Loving this! Just one FYI: my tach and speedo (I am using the GT hub addon) really lose framerate on this track, which doesn't happen on any other track I have tried. The actual car/track/scenery framerate seems fine, but the hud drops down to about 5 or so fps.

My system is a a bit dated: an i7 2600, using a 1660ti video card.

Hi, i don`t know if this track needs CM, because without it only practice mode is possible, doesn`t matter which layout i take. Btw. the same happens to Topanga.
I am using CSP and all that stuff and until now no problem with any track. So i am a bit confused right now.
Todd can you confirm - CM is needed?

track doesn't work for me unfortunately, I see some blurry mountains, but do not see my car at all , so undrivable... any idea? I have latest CM + CSP (0.1.74-preview98)
Looks stunning on video, would love to experience it first hand. Thanks!!!

I have a very similar setup so I will let you know if I notice this
Loving this! Just one FYI: my tach and speedo (I am using the GT hub addon) really lose framerate on this track, which doesn't happen on any other track I have tried. The actual car/track/scenery framerate seems fine, but the hud drops down to about 5 or so fps.

My system is a a bit dated: an i7 2600, using a 1660ti video card.

Todd K submitted a new resource:

Mulholland Drive - A twisty mountain top road in Los Angeles traversing a mix of residential streets and scenic bends.

Read more about this resource...
love this track but was wondering if you were thinking of adding in the rest of muholland down to cahuenga and past sepulveda up to hayvenhurst. those are some of the most fun parts. anyways great track and excited to see what you make in the future

love this track but was wondering if you were thinking of adding in the rest of muholland down to cahuenga and past sepulveda up to hayvenhurst. those are some of the most fun parts. anyways great track and excited to see what you make in the future
Cool, I guess I rarely continue west past Sepulveda in real life, so I'll be honest I forgot about that part! I'll take a look.

In terms of the other end down to Cahuenga, I'll let you in on a small secret. The wall barrier I placed on the road there is not solid. You can drive straight through it and continue down to Cahuenga if you wish :) The scenic overlook at the top of the hill was just a much more natural turn-around point, and a significant amount of additional work would of been needed if I had officially extended the track down to Cahuenga. The intersection down there is complex, the scenery detail would be vast, and there's no good turnaround point or staging area without having to really engineer something custom. I just ran out of steam and wanted to get it out!

But yeah the twisty road does exist, so check it out!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea