this is my first car pack
contain 5 cars which is:
1- Chevrolet caprice 2015
2- Toyota camry 2017
3- Hyundai sonata 2017
4- Ford crown victoria 1998
5- Kia optima 2012

it's all about Saudi drifting
the physics is good for Saudi drifting style but the FWD cars also have RWD drivetrain
if anyone would like to help me with FWD physics like how the real saudi drift look like it will be amazing

It'll be updated when I get the the real or the best physics for each car

thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

You can safe 321 MB of HDD space by just driving the E92 M3 or Abarth 500, as this is just 100% the physics of those. Also the Ford Crown Victoria got the Abarth for some reason, while all the FWD cars have the M3 one.
Models could actually be legit scratch made, one fast glance I find no typical indications of Forza structure or other "professional" backgrounds, rather it may be bought models from turbosquid or a similar site that someone unmapped and "made work" in AC.
2.jpg

and most importantly it has the yellow map file!

@MohdTN why did you choose yellow here? Or could you point me to the guide you followed to make the car? I'm genuinely curious why its yellow with so many mod cars while it should be some sort of grey for the most simplest settings (Yellow is 255,255,0 in RGB, means Blue=0 and by this no reflection intensity at all).

3.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna know, how realistic are the physics? If you want to have fantasy Camry turbo RWD or AWD drifting cars that's perfectly fine but im more interested in these as road cars with realistic specs.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events