1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins MP4/4 Williams FW12 Nigel Mansell 1.0

Drive Red 5

1. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Jimlaad43 submitted a new resource:

MP4/4 Williams FW12 Nigle Mansell - Drive Red 5

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

3. No, the only F1 suits I remember doing were Mansell, Hunt and Lauda. All in that collection. Maybe a Jensen Button. The Mansell suit looks better with your gloves, so keep your gloves they are much better.
    2016-02-26_00001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

I'll make the red white, as that's the difference. Patrese's helmet shouldn't be too bad either.

5. Hi, hope you don't mind but I did a quick edit of your Mansell livery to create a Patrese for myself. I converted my own suit to white and did a quick helmet just to make up the grid numbers. I won't be releasing it, it is just for personal use until the good one comes out.
    2016-03-09_00002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Release it mate, I'm fine with that

7. I might do then if it's ok. I added a few more logos. I particularly like the Williams logo on the gloves. I'll need to tart it up a bit more before releasing it if I do.
    20160309095841_1.jpg

8. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Bear in mind this is the 1988 car which was Renault engined, not Honda

9. Lol, of course it was. Getting carried away with myself. Good job it's just me that has it then. Still I'll make all the changes and do my homework properly next time.

10. Released Patrese, removed the Honda logo and made the helmet from scratch. I added the Renault glass visor. It looks OK but it's just a quick job to even the current grid up. I've given you the nod in the description. Although I've updated Mansell for myself, are you still planning on updating your Mansell?