MP server is not responding shutingdown

In our leauge is one member who can not connect to anny server including our club server.
the only message that apears is server is not responding shutting down.
on The ac forum are many more people with this problem but there are no working solutions.
there is no firewall blocking it
now tag [] in the player name
is anyone able to help me with this problem?
i would be verry happy!!!

I'm a noob in that point of view but I wonder if this is not a possible problem:
- open port in own firewall done ok ( Comodo, NIS, and so on ... )
- but this port is not opened in your router: which one ... I don't know. ;)

I read many routers have their own firewall.

This occasionally happens to me! particularly if I do not see any "ping numbers" in the server tab
Sometimes I just keep trying several times. I refresh server and or refresh ping which sometimes gets it going. If not I reboot my PC.

Yes the right password is not the problem Refreshing server does not work.
also if we try anny public server it still won,t work
not if you try it100 times After reboot the same problem occurs

That's why I'm thinking about a problem of port or firewall: it seems he can contact the server but isn't able to receive the server answer.
It looks like a one way contact.

Logical but technically I can't explain it. ... or I'm completely wrong. :p

Thanks for the reply The thing wich is verrry strange in this matter is the following for the very first time when he tried to get on anny free server it suceeded in the log file there is a number to be found you need this number when you go to the server of your league.
So in my opinion he was once on a public server.
After that it was no longer posible!
If the modem had its own firewall then it should be not possible to get on that one public server! because nothing has changed from that point on
That's why I'm thinking about a problem of port or firewall: it seems he can contact the server but isn't able to receive the server answer.
It looks like a one way contact.

Logical but technically I can't explain it. ... or I'm completely wrong. :p

Strange that Kunos cannot find an answer to this problem ! :(

Except if it doesn't depend on game or some information they may have a look at.
That's why I'm trying to give an idea where the problem could find its origin elsewhere than the game itself.

Maybe the best solution for a few of you who have this strange problem is to take contact privately.
Same problem, ... maybe or nearly surely same reason.
Compare your softwares running on your PCs, material or ??? to point what you have in common. That might be the good way to start investigating.

Sometimes a problem has a strange and mysterious reason but easy to solve.

I remember for some racers problems with XD not working in Race 07 for a simple reason:
they were all using MSI Afterburner.
Once Afterburner unactivated or uninstalled, XD was running perfectly afterwards.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.