1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

MP is now available to all DTM Experience players

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andy Kettler, Jun 25, 2014.

1. The first phase of online multiplayer is now available to all DTM Experience players. Fire up the game today and start competing alongside race enthusiasts from around the world!

http://insider.simbin.com/dtm-experience-2013-online-multiplayer-launched/

About the release of Multiplayer
    The Multiplayer release is in an early Alpha stage, and while extremely fun, it is not yet feature complete. Our development team is working continuously to add more features and improvements with coming game updates.

Hey, what about R3E?
    A further release of Multiplayer to all RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E) users is scheduled after the summer vacations within Q3 of this year, when it will be released together with the much awaited Single Player game mode.

Get the Game
    Purchase DTM Experience 2013 on Steam.
    Currently 50% off as part of Steam’s Summer Sale. Offer ends on June 30, 2014.

Purchase DTM Experience 2013 in-game with your vRP balance.

Purchase DTM Experience from the official game website.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

That's a surprise, they are faster with releasing than I thought.

Thx Andy

3. So this now has Multi Player, yes?

4. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. And 50% off on Steam? SOLD!!

:D

• Like Like x 2
  6. How active has MP been since release ? Are there people playing it ?

7. Yes. Seems to be a good few races to be had. Most people will jump in the most populated lobby. If you avoid first corner mayhem or continue afterwards you will normally have a good race as the majority of a 22 person lobby will quit after their first corner heroics fail.
    Most i have had finish a race is 11.

I also think SimBin should implement a 'Quit Rate' stat in profiles. And if it goes above 10% (to allow for internet tomfoolery) you should have your avatar changed to this;

[​IMG]
    picture uploading

• Like Like x 2
  8. DTM m/p is good had 12 racing in my first race:):):)
    then second race had 15 on the grid;);)
    Oh did I mention it was really good no issues at all:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Some of the best MP racing, you can race door to door with a little bumping without you or your competitor being taken out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah and none of the bouncing cars like on other sims :O_o::O_o:
    Everyone was driving clean it was cool.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014