1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

MP AI braking

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Henrik Lauridsen, May 14, 2014.

1. Hi,
    I am having an issue that annoys me. On VLM LeMans 77 with the GTL GTC-76 cars.
    Some of the AI cars almost every time crash into the wall at the Mulsanne corner. It’s the Opel Commodore, Corvette, Camaro and BMW CSL that hits the wall. I have tried to edit the PLR file (AI Brake Power Usage & AI Brake Grip) but Race07 re-edits the settings when the race starts. By the way it is in a Multi-Player race.
    How can I bring the cars to brake earlier so that they don’t hit the wall?
    TIA,
    Henrik

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

No clue here with how to deal with the AI.
    Nice to see the VLM LeMans being used and stay tuned as it's on our schedule and will be run soon.

3. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

@Dennis Phelan

Are you kidding me? Thats awesome dude. Been hoping for a LeMans for ages!

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Seriously, the week of Mon 09/Jun 14. We are Race 07 so wehave to have WTCC but it's LeMans so we have to have GT Pro Class, maybe a multiple class race? Mini Friday might be too much for the little tin cups :giggle:

• Like Like x 1
  5. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

GT's are a must yeah. And WTCC works as well. Maybe replace Minis with Carters or something.

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Did someone say replace the minis? :mad:

;)

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

It's a terribly long track. Mini drivers might be falling asleep out at the end of Mulsanne.:sleep:

8. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

• Haha Haha x 1