Sell Moving Abroad so selling my entire Rig (-PC)

geogeo123

Premium
Moving to the US from London and can't take my Racing Simulator.

Great VR Sim Racing setup with everything but the PC. Here is a list with retail pricing
1. Fanatec Podium Wheel F1 (this one is also Playstation compatible): 1,800 EUR Retail
2. Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 , 400 EUR Retail
3. Fanatec Club Sport Pedals V3 Performance Kit 20 EUR Retail
4. SIM Lab Team Redline TR1 Chassis: 495 EUR (quite sturdy with a minimal footprint)
5. Sparco Seat Slider: 38 EUR Retail
6. Sparco Seat 208 GBP Retail
7. HP Reverb G2: 620 GBP Retail

Total not including shipping and import duties: 3,180 GBP. I am willing to do much much better than this. Please let me know if interested or just bid in my auction..

This is for pickup in London. I am located in SW1X (Chelsea Knightsbridge). Hopefully an opportunity for the right person to get a good racing rig without paying for shipping, duties or having to assemble.

Condition: Used sparingly--in fact if anything it is collecting too much dust. Worst thing I can say about the setup is the movers caused a very small scratch on the metal of the wheel base on two sides during the last move which you can see in the last pic. Purely cosmetic and zero impact on performance. Could easily be touched up.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 138
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    622.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    444.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to the US from London and can't take my Racing Simulator.
Great VR Sim Racing setup with everything but the PC. Here is a list with retail pricing
1. Fanatec Podium Wheel F1 (this one is also Playstation compatible): 1,800 EUR Retail
2. Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 , 400 EUR Retail
3. Fanatec Club Sport Pedals V3 Performance Kit 20 EUR Retail
4. SIM Lab Team Redline TR1 Chassis: 495 EUR (quite sturdy with a minimal footprint)
5. Sparco Seat Slider: 38 EUR Retail
6. Sparco Seat 208 GBP Retail
7. HP Reverb G2: 620 GBP Retail

Total not including shipping and import duties: 3,180 GBP. I am willing to do much much better than this. Please let me know if interested or just bid in my auction..

This is for pickup in London. I am located in SW1X (Chelsea Knightsbridge). Hopefully an opportunity for the right person to get a good racing rig without paying for shipping, duties or having to assemble.

Condition: Used sparingly--in fact if anything it is collecting too much dust. Worst thing I can say about the setup is the movers caused a very small scratch on the metal of the wheel base on two sides during the last move which you can see in the last pic. Purely cosmetic and zero impact on performance. Could easily be touched up.
A little bit expensive don't you think ?

Last edited:
2K? Really. If you show me the individual parts together available cheaper on Ebay in the UK consider (and in fact very likely) matching it.

I have been pricing up how much this will cost me to replace after my move to the US and it comes to alot more than 2K..but maybe I am missing something.

Note, I am currently in the UK...looks like you are not right?

Last edited:

Perhaps you should consider not dumping all over someone's classified ad and then on top of it not bothering to respond when answered. Especially when you don't know what you are talking about--as evidenced by the fact the item received multiple bids over 2K not to mention the reply to you from other users.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea