Mount Panorama Bathurst [Laser Sanned] ! ! !

It runs beautifully for me (better than in ACC) and gets close to the best of the best graphics that rfactor 2 can offer. A much more exciting drive in RF2 than ACC. The 397 GT3s are a blast. The AI kicking the rear out exiting the chase looks very realistic, with some good position changes.

+1
I agree.
And t0p5ecret build a new AIW for this track with rain/block lines.

The impression of vertical drop is much more important in this LS version than the Nibiru version (EN VR).

Graphically I prefer the version of Nibiru.
I agree, thanks for this mod. I am really enjoying battling with the Ai and hosting multiplayer sessions with my mates with this version. I dont care where it comes from or who made it first blah blah blah. I am just grateful to you for sharing it.

I don't understand admin logic.
I put a screenshot up of Caldwell Park from SRW and it gets removed.
I mean to say they have been gone longer then rF2 has been living, by 2012
they were all but dead in the water.

Having said that for me is less to do with visuals.
AC and ( cough ) rips are most part lifeless because most I can only assume think just by looking a bit better is a improvement when in reality they turn a track that was not too bad to drive in it's sim into a boring unfeeling drive.

Terrain, it's all about the terrain :) imho
If the most beautiful looking track in simming is lifeless then what is the point ?

So I have to applaud the modder because this is without doubt the best Bathurst to drive in rF2 hands down, why does it have so much life ? is this down to the modder or track design/ conversion ?

I don't understand admin logic.
I put a screenshot up of Caldwell Park from SRW and it gets removed.
I mean to say they have been gone longer then rF2 has been living, by 2012
they were all but dead in the water.

Having said that for me is less to do with visuals.
AC and ( cough ) rips are most part lifeless because most I can only assume think just by looking a bit better is a improvement when in reality they turn a track that was not too bad to drive in it's sim into a boring unfeeling drive.

Terrain, it's all about the terrain :) imho
If the most beautiful looking track in simming is lifeless then what is the point ?

So I have to applaud the modder because this is without doubt the best Bathurst to drive in rF2 hands down, why does it have so much life ? is this down to the modder or track design/ conversion ?
I've had links taken down in the past. I was advised not to give direct links but just to the website or as text message. I agree it's the best Bathurst available for any sim, I think it looks better and drives better than the ACC original especially the tress. It's one of my top three tracks in rF2. There are a few rF2 rips in AC, Spa 66 springs to mind, it looks marginally better but drives awful, it's way too bumpy and cars crash approaching the pit lane.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back