Resource icon

Motorsport Manager Custom Mod (part one) V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Louka81 submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Custom Mod - A customisable Mod for all

F1 2017 Customisable Mod

Let's be honest!
  • Not everybody likes to play online! :ninja:
  • Not everybody likes to be forced to use a patch that does more harm than good! :mad: *Blue Flags! Cough! Cough!
  • Not everybody like the mods they use 100% and wishes they could change a file or two! :geek:
  • Not everybody likes to have to make a choice between conflicting mods :confused:
Well... I have done nothing special or unique... BUT...

This mod simply gives you some base...

Read more about this resource...

Good, instead of using the extractor, it would not be easier to say where to put each file, to modify it, type copy and paste in this folder ... thanks

Many thanks Louka81 for great mod, I'm living with F1 atmosphere right now. But i found some mistake with sponsor such as blank sponsor (just show white rectangle and no information) and wrong information for sponsor (I saw the sponsor name still Stonewells of vanilla but the image is a real brand). Can you tell me how to fix? Does it involve with TextAssest File? Because I try to install TextAssest follow your instructions only and it can be wrong.

Many thanks Louka81 for great mod, I'm living with F1 atmosphere right now. But i found some mistake with sponsor such as blank sponsor (just show white rectangle and no information) and wrong information for sponsor (I saw the sponsor name still Stonewells of vanilla but the image is a real brand). Can you tell me how to fix? Does it involve with TextAssest File? Because I try to install TextAssest follow your instructions only and it can be wrong.

I would guess you need the graphics file sponsors to be installed in your MM_Data/modding folder. Sounds like that is the problem to me.

And yeah I tried to search for as many original names as possible to change them, but it's quite difficult to catch everything. So some of the text I couldn't find or simply missed because of tired eyes. I saw a "GMA" that I missed whilst playing the game last week I think :unsure:

My sponsors are white also. Dont know what to do... can you help please?

Mine are also white, but graphics are accurate according to the howto guides on the MM official site.
If you sort it out @Vaskevaske let me know.

I remember the guy who helped me test it having the same/similar problem and it was because he was using an old version of the asset bundle extractor.

Are you guys using the one I provided in the mod files. If not I suggest you do :thumbsup: But all the issues I had in testing with white block logos were linked to the asset bundle extractor, either being the old version or the guy not saving files properly etc...

I remember the guy who helped me test it having the same/similar problem and it was because he was using an old version of the asset bundle extractor.

Are you guys using the one I provided in the mod files. If not I suggest you do :thumbsup: But all the issues I had in testing with white block logos were linked to the asset bundle extractor, either being the old version or the guy not saving files properly etc...
Still into MM? The game is stale now.
You remind me of Mr Brown from Mind Your Language...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back