1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP 2013 for cheap!

Discussion in 'MotoGP 13' started by Tom, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

During my daily search for the next game I can register on Steam and never played I noticed that the website I'm usually buying my Steam keys from (unless the game is priced competitively on Steam) has a pre-order for MotoGP available.

It's 25€ and available here. I've ordered from this site for well over a year now and never had an issue with the keys, so if you don't want to spend a lot on it and get it in time (pre-order keys have always been delivered the day before the game has been unlocked on Steam), that's your chance. :)

Tom

2. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

game.co.uk are doing it for £19.99 free delivery for the Hard copy, released today and out of stock already.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

i got BF3 though cjs it was the russian version and their support for the language pack was second to none. Think i will be ordering that when i get home later.

4. I got a copy from GMG for $22 when the preorder price was $29 and GMG had a 25% off code.