MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

is there any way to avoid this update? i am so sick of having to re-do everything after these updates that don't do anything at all anyways. in steam i can only select UPDATE THIS GAME WHEN I LAUNCH IT, but there is no obvious way of selecting DO NOT UPDATE...very frustrating.

is there any way to avoid this update? i am so sick of having to re-do everything after these updates that don't do anything at all anyways. in steam i can only select UPDATE THIS GAME WHEN I LAUNCH IT, but there is no obvious way of selecting DO NOT UPDATE...very frustrating.
rkh i think that this update is not related directly from milestone but somehow related to steam,cause few days ago have download exactly same 24 MB update for another game in my library, it's only my suppose but is second time that milestone not release a note for that and also the other game have not release a note for the update

Reactions: rkh
MotoGP17X64 2017-10-02 01-39-51-18.jpg

So i'm having some issues with my R1 mod, it replaces 125cc and it seems that in races it follows their trajectory around the track and goes too fast and just runs off, is there a file that controls which category has which trajectory.

hey, i started to work on a Dainese Mod for the Career! repainting all alpinestars suit, Gloves and Boots into Dainese! It's a lot of work. the first suit, like ducati, italtrans or VR46 skyracing are done. if anyone is good at painting, i could realy Need some help! i got all files needed!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 249
hey, i started to work on a Dainese Mod for the Career! repainting all alpinestars suit, Gloves and Boots into Dainese! It's a lot of work. the first suit, like ducati, italtrans or VR46 skyracing are done. if anyone is good at painting, i could realy Need some help! i got all files needed!

do you know the livery for moto3 ktm real stylobike?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%