MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

The new DucatiGP18 livery :)

Attachments

• 15160197072140.jpg
    15160197072140.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 411
Ahh didn't know that then. I was reading an older article where it was saying just about the tests and thought you posted the same. Cool

Yeah. It seems that Yonny Hernández has 90% of probabilities of replacing Folger in 2018 season. So I have Bikers 2018 mod update and I don't know how to add any pilot to it.

Hey there! The latest update is fantastic!!! The only problem that i have is something that i believe was good in the 2.8 version. I'm talking about the qualifying times. They're insane! honestly in the 2.8 version i was playing on realistic, but now i dropped down to hard. Because the quali times are impossible for me. For example. I'm racing with the factory Yamaha, and we were in Jerez today. Great. The best i could do was a 1.27.4. The highest qualifying time on HARD was from Rossi, with a wopping 1.26.4!!! I was like woah. Now, i will shut the hell up if you can make a laptime like this and start first, then i will stop rambling on about this. About the race, the AI is incredible, i don't ask for anything else, we were battling and Dovi crashed aswell, i like people crashing randomly, more realistic of course. So i don't know, if you can make it then i need to imrpove. I started 12th but won the race. Also it was around 42 degrees C and i had medium medium, i don't know if that was correct, but they lasted 10 laps pretty fine. That's all for now, i'm gonna play Le Mans now cause i'm addicted.

movistar yamaha motogp new livery: the only thing that changes is the movistar logo on the bike on white and front line stripes in faded black. Suits = movistar logo in white and eneos logo in the front part of the suit .That's the change. So let's get into work and make it between all of us :)

Attachments

• 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 406

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back