MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Requests Thread

@rkh i get what you saying but not everyone is good enough to race on hard and use setups so true not everyone needs an AI mod, but don't make it for them there are some who want and enjoy the challenge the mod will bring. i haven't played moto15 on anything above medium, personally i don't think I'm good enough to play on hard setting. that said the AI in motogp at the time does display some unusual behavior
We strive to tweak it into a racing simulator, we modders strive for realism to the max. You and whoever else want to play on EASY - fine. You want to use the stock game files - fine. But we don't. None of the newbies bother to do searches, they join and they request mods that have long existed already. They complain about the A.I. meanwhile they race on EASY. I am sorry, but anything other than the highest setting is an arcade game anyways. Why would you need realistic mods when you play like that? Not surprising, so many people ride with already existing numbers, suddenly there are old school bikes in modern MotoGP, which is just beyond me. But yes, by all means do what you like - but do not come here dragging an already badly developed game further in the mud with your guys' love for the unrealistic. In fact, I don't think anyone playing with such settings should even bother getting a mod, you certainly would be overwhelmed.

Come on guys, relax. @rkh I get you're pissed off by reading the same requests over and over, and I agree that a search for whatever is desired should be the first step- but I think this is getting a little too personal.

Let people mod what they want, like old-school bikes and numbers as they please. It's for their individual games and really doesn't bother you.

I appreciate the effort put into A.I. and realism mods by the many talented modders around here. And many others do too. Don't let some who don't want a super realistic simulation, but rather a personalized arcade game, bring you down ;)

And to all, keep it professional, guys!

@Matthew327 i agree with you and also i was agreeing with rkh, however i think they missed my intent. First off have i ever asked for an ai mod? No, i have download and used an ai mod? No, do i jnow where they are? Yes i do but i agree that new people should use the search function before asking, it's not hard. Should players be attacked for what level they play at? No they should not but on the flip side they shouldn't use a mod intented for the highest challenge. As Matthew said play it your way let others play it their way it should result in seemly personal attacks and for the record i boost the level to hard last night and apart from being alittle later on the brakes and smoother with the throttle i was all bad

Last edited:
Hallo Moto GP Fans,
Has every one the 4 Strokes Champions DLC?
It would be famous to get tobacco and alcohol skins ec. Marlboro Ducati and Camel Honda
Will erveryone Marke his?????
Please!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed I love these bikes , high res pack like the 2015 bikes mod. The ducati is just dying to have more stickers. The fourstrokes DLC needs more details:ninja:

Can someone give me details as to how I can change the 'number boards' on the RGV Suzuki 2 stroke from white to yellow?
I have the textures and are able to edit them, but once I remix the LEGENDS.MIX and then play the game, the number boards are still white???

Is there something I am missing to do...?

THX! ;)

Any trick to make races much closer?
I changed DATA/VEHICLES/AI/SKILLSCATALOG.XML following the table below but the riders are widely spaced anyway. On 10 laps race I'd like to see groups of riders in less than 1 second or so, like happen in real life.
Cattura.PNG

Hi Guys!!! I was wondering how which files must be edit , to paint the windows glass (PRIVATE TEAM), I try a few times with the CUS_GLASSxxx and others files, but always this overwrite the Real Livery bike , something is wrong which I can't figure out :unsure:

Any help would be apprecaiated if they know which are those files , or send me a PM

hey,modders!
i'd like to remove a specific rider from the official 2015 motogp roster to have only 2 instead of 3 factory riders in the team because it would be more realistic to me.
can anyone please tell me which file(s) have to be edited to delete e.g. marc marquez from the 2015 roster.
thanks.

peace
k

Last edited:
As mentioned in the W.I.P. thread, I am finishing up the mod reflecting the 2016 rider changes. If someone could work on the Marc VDS livery for the LCR Open Honda, that would be awesome. I decided to move Miller to Marc VDS replacing Redding, rather than Rabat replacing Redding, because the LCR needs the Marc VDS livery anyways and I wanted all riders with new bikes.

Hi Modders.
I'm using Oculus Rift to play Moto GP 15 but I need some mods to make a better experience.
First of all I need to change the FOV of irst person view.
Second I need to increase the movement of the head of the pilot binded with the right stick of the Joypad.
With the Oculus I can bind the right stick with the movement of the oculus.
So I can simulate th movement of the haed in the game.
As I read in other thread, the file to modify is the DATA.MIX.
I open it but I have no idea what I have to do to make this changes.
Any help?

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have a different Helmet in Career mode? like the Arai, AGV, etc..
Honestly sick of the xlites, i have spent ages looking at the helmet files and i honestly haven't got a clue on how to do it, i seen that someone done it in MotoGP 13.
DYING TO CHANGE THE HELMET SHAPE/BRAND.. got sick with the exlites helmet shape

ok posted here, but i don't known if is right, i have made some little steps ahead in modding with curiosity and now been able to say that have assigned correctly the ducati gp14 3D model bike to the aspar team,and it's all ok in showroom and also on race, but now its' time to looking for where are the files that assigned the textures bike on to the 3D model cause,yet not discovered but has seen that the model bike take automatically the base bike texture of the avintia team so if there is someone that known in witch files are the assignation of the bike texture to the teams i' was so grateful to join my resoults

Updated : now i'm be able to update the roster of class motogp on the 2016 roster with all the riders and bikes assigned with their relative 2016 texture, not for all unfortunely due the change in 3d models and mapping for the val rossi the game, if someone is interested can answer here.
last thing, we must be very grateful to the guy that hase made the fantastic bml editor please answer only if interested thanks bye

Last edited:
ok posted here, but i don't known if is right, i have made some little steps ahead in modding with curiosity and now been able to say that have assigned correctly the ducati gp14 3D model bike to the aspar team,and it's all ok in showroom and also on race, but now its' time to looking for where are the files that assigned the textures bike on to the 3D model cause,yet not discovered but has seen that the model bike take automatically the base bike texture of the avintia team so if there is someone that known in witch files are the assignation of the bike texture to the teams i' was so grateful to join my resoults

Updated : now i'm be able to update the roster of class motogp on the 2016 roster with all the riders and bikes assigned with their relative 2016 texture, not for all unfortunely due the change in 3d models and mapping for the val rossi the game, if someone is interested can answer here.
last thing, we must be very grateful to the guy that hase made the fantastic bml editor please answer only if interested thanks bye
ok almost all finished now is upgraded the motogp roster with all pilots of 2016 and relatives upgraded textures, and yes replace tito rabat over abrham only one problem remain in the menu, not appears name of the pilot replaced in left column and also on the tabel in the rights but only the pilot names and age and so on the team names appears easy, if someone known how to do to solve it i 'll be pleasured,but the pilot appears well in showroom and in the race,it's many other thing to do in next days,and finally i' have maybe discovered how to do to added new pilots in rosters

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%