• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

Discussion in 'MotoGP 13' started by RaceDepartment, Oct 26, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +930
    Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. DIDIK

DIDIK
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    please help given crack, patch v1.2 installed the game can not be run

3. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +930
    We will help you with a crack. A kick in it with a one way ticket to Simberia. See ya! We don't do piracy.

Don't be cheap and buy your games.

• Like Like x 3
  4. JayS

JayS

Ratings:
    +71
    Can somebody explain me/confirm that the game only run with 30 fps instead of the common 60 fps after that patch?

So far I'm very disappointed about it.

5. CoryG85

CoryG85

Ratings:
    +10
    Wow what a moron lol

6. Travis

Travis

Ratings:
    +260
    I can confirm the same issue JayS and the 5 of us still playing MotoGP '13 via Steam have the same issue too. Prior to the latest patch, the game ran fine; full graphical details at 60fps with v-sync on and now it runs at 30 with v-sync on and well under 60 with it off with loads of screen tearing (EVGA GTX 680 SC). I even forced a better ant-aliasing method through Nvidia Inspector without issue prior to patch 1.2

I've no idea why Milestone games are so buggy and resource heavy - their chosen anti-aliasing method for MotoGP '13, FSAA, takes a huge toll on the frame rate and really does nothing as jaggies remain (and for the record, WRC 3 ran like a 3 legged dog). I've bought every motorcycle sim Milestone have ever made and sadly SBK 2001 remains their best sim....

• Agree Agree x 1