1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

Discussion in 'MotoGP 13' started by RaceDepartment, Oct 26, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. DIDIK

DIDIK
    @ Simberia @Simberia

please help given crack, patch v1.2 installed the game can not be run

3. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

We will help you with a crack. A kick in it with a one way ticket to Simberia. See ya! We don't do piracy.

Don't be cheap and buy your games.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Can somebody explain me/confirm that the game only run with 30 fps instead of the common 60 fps after that patch?

So far I'm very disappointed about it.

5. Wow what a moron lol

6. I can confirm the same issue JayS and the 5 of us still playing MotoGP '13 via Steam have the same issue too. Prior to the latest patch, the game ran fine; full graphical details at 60fps with v-sync on and now it runs at 30 with v-sync on and well under 60 with it off with loads of screen tearing (EVGA GTX 680 SC). I even forced a better ant-aliasing method through Nvidia Inspector without issue prior to patch 1.2

I've no idea why Milestone games are so buggy and resource heavy - their chosen anti-aliasing method for MotoGP '13, FSAA, takes a huge toll on the frame rate and really does nothing as jaggies remain (and for the record, WRC 3 ran like a 3 legged dog). I've bought every motorcycle sim Milestone have ever made and sadly SBK 2001 remains their best sim....

• Agree Agree x 1