MGP13 MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

MotoGP 13: v1.2 Patch Released for PC

Milestone have released a patch for PC users fixing quite a lot of problems with the official MotoGP game. The patch brings the retail game up to version 1.2.

You can find the download link to the patch located in our popular resource manager below after the changelog. If you are a Steam user you do not need to manually upgrade your game as the Valve system is doing that for you.
  • Several issues related to online lobbies search have been fixed
  • Several bugs preventing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm the same issue JayS and the 5 of us still playing MotoGP '13 via Steam have the same issue too. Prior to the latest patch, the game ran fine; full graphical details at 60fps with v-sync on and now it runs at 30 with v-sync on and well under 60 with it off with loads of screen tearing (EVGA GTX 680 SC). I even forced a better ant-aliasing method through Nvidia Inspector without issue prior to patch 1.2

I've no idea why Milestone games are so buggy and resource heavy - their chosen anti-aliasing method for MotoGP '13, FSAA, takes a huge toll on the frame rate and really does nothing as jaggies remain (and for the record, WRC 3 ran like a 3 legged dog). I've bought every motorcycle sim Milestone have ever made and sadly SBK 2001 remains their best sim....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back