1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mods Moto2 Cockpit Cams 1.0

The pics speak itself

1. Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. Hello
    tested the mod it works very well
    a video to thank you for your good work

• Love Love x 1
  3. Thanks really cool video , Good drive too :) , I really think with this camera you could have the feeling of ridying a bike (ok is not the best POV but is something) Glad you like it :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. good job very immersive!
    I seek the same type of camera for the Ride game

5. Hy, good job. how I can edit bml file? how I can use MGP BML EDITOR FOR CHANGE POSITION ?

6. Good job. How I can edit bml file? how I can use mgp bml editor to change the position ? thank

7. You can edit the .bml with MGPBMLEditor program, and for the position follow the id bike as you want , you will find a lot of line to edit most important are the first one

8. Hy Xtra-Large22. I want to modify the valentino's yamaha cockpit, I want move back z asix .Can I ask you which is the file that I can modify? ... is it also : data\cameras\bikecameras\cockpitcameras.bml ?
    If it's the file , .... which parameters and which line do I change? sorry for my english and thank you! help me please :)

how I can know M1 id bike or motogp id ?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  9. Yes the route is correct (data\cameras\bikecameras\cockpitcameras.bml) open that .bml and you can find:
    First line Component (Internal Camara Component) and there yoy can find al the ModelConfig and the Moto id.
    The numbers I edit are those LocalPost and LocalInterest and the MotoGp Id are....600 to 610
    You want the Valentino bike the Id is 601, I hope it helps you ;)

10. Yesssss......thank youuuuuuuuu !!!!

look

:-D

• Love Love x 1
  11. Heyyy Looks so great, I realy like it well done :), You only edit the LocalPost and LocalInterest right? Cause I want to made GP16 in th future

12. hy Xtra- large22 , thank you very much to helped me !! Can I ask you one more question ? How I can know that 601 id is for yamaha M1, 602 id is for suzuki ecc.
    I want to edit Ride cockpit cam too. how can I understand every id what bike belong to ?

13. I send you a PM to explain that :)

14. I thank you for making this mod but i feel the camera is placed a little too low. Just needs to be a little higher up for me personally.