Based on the original Mosport for rFactor by PWF

Credits

Original creators:
  • *PWF* - modeling, texturing, scene
  • Neil Jani - former modeling, organisation
  • Pandamasque - textures

Read more about this resource...

@thestrobe8,
  • First thank you for this track and not just because I am Canadian, also because it is a great track.
  • Second, I am bit disappointed because in many corners it feels in the driving wheel as if we are driving on undulations ( corrugated iron) which is not representative of the real world track surface.
Again thank you for sharing those track with us, you recent conversion have great and smooth road surface.

Corrugated-Iron-Sheet.jpg

Thanks. I wish I could use it. The screen turns black and returns to AC menu when crossing the start/finish line.
It is most likely because it interferes with one of the app you added in your python folder. Mini cockpit app was what did it for me on a few add on track. All good now that I removed it.

It is most likely because it interferes with one of the app you added in your python folder. Mini cockpit app was what did it for me on a few add on track. All good now that I removed it.
Thanks - I'll let you know what I find. You and I had a similar issue with one of the Snoopy versions.
Edit: I deleted every 3rd party app except RSR Live Timing. No luck. Same problem with Road Atlanta.

Last edited:
Reading most reviews makes me wonder, the vibrations in the wheel in many turns is really nasty, yet the review are ecstatic.
The strobe8 I appreciate your efforts and I am grateful for you to share those conversions, but this one needs work badly. At this point to me it is not useable.

Reading most reviews makes me wonder, the vibrations in the wheel in many turns is really nasty, yet the review are ecstatic.
The strobe8 I appreciate your efforts and I am grateful for you to share those conversions, but this one needs work badly. At this point to me it is not useable.

Maybe it's your wheel settings. The conversion is definitely bumpier than the track is in real life but not to the point that it's not useable.

Maybe it's your wheel settings. The conversion is definitely bumpier than the track is in real life but not to the point that it's not useable.
My wheel is fine, to me it is unusable because it is in AC, and there is so many other track ( now:D) that I prefer driving some where else. I am glad that other can enjoy this magnificent Canadian track, I drove there IRL and it is not like driving on undulated metal.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back