Tracks Mosport 2021 (CTMP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the track appears very dark to me. any way i can fix that? editing exposure values in cameras files, maybe?
nah, don't change anything. Instead find out why it appears dark. Are you using a custom filter? Have you turned exposure down? (Page up/down on keyboard, leave it at 100.) Maybe a CSP problem? Nuke the old version by deleting the extension folder and the dwrite.dll file in your assettocorsa install folder, then install newest version manually..

first install on vanilla game. using default postprocessing filter, or any of the others - its dark and blue.

this exposure control seems to work, i never new it existed. i have to go at 150%, to look ok-ish.

also, there is a bug on the track, too. the car falls trough the terrain at one spot.
and the shadows lod crap up at super close distance, like right at the front axle.

here, a screenshot for all of that:
ssLink

... wow i just saw real photos... night and day difference :O_o: ...and the grass is missing, there is grass in ac, right?

Last edited:
The track is compatible with the game running vanilla, but was built with the Customs Shaders Patch in mind.

- Shadow issue is an AC issue, not the track
- 3D grass is auto generated with CSP (GrassFX)
- Color pallet is calibrated to my own liking and CSP (WeatherFX)
- Can't replicate that "falling through mesh" bug, but will have a look.

You can try older versions of the track, they might work better for you and include 3d grass that doesnt require CSP:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-2021-ctmp.24486/history

... wow i just saw real photos... night and day difference :O_o:

Feel free to remove my track if you are not happy with it :)

i tried to replicate the "falling", by slowly going back and forth at the place. all i can achieve is some harsh bumps, that visually do not exist.
maybe another ac bug, or its just how you like it. i know such things exist in vanilla.

Sounds don’t work in my track? Or are you talking about your own project?
I was talking about this track, I do not hear the sounds. I saw the ini and the bank file too, but I do not know how to enable it. Do I have to do something in the CM/CSP? I am planning to add trackside sounds to all track I play on. Just like I do in Automobilista or rFactor 2. Because without them the track environment feels empty. So I would be really grateful if you can help me out.

Are the ambiens souds can be heard only outside cam views, or inside cockpit views too?
When I did the sounds for Mosport, I used FMOD differently, not in a good way... Sounds work, but can only be heard on external views, not when in the cockpit. You dont have to do anything differently, just install the track with the extension folder, as is.

When I did the sounds for Mosport, I used FMOD differently, not in a good way... Sounds work, but can only be heard on external views, not when in the cockpit. You dont have to do anything differently, just install the track with the extension folder, as is.
Thank you! Do you know a track where the ambient sounds work in the cockpit views too? Or a method how to implement this? In Automobilista is easy to make, and hearing the crowd and announcer in the cockpit during race gives a huge immersion to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes