1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released Morgan Park (Australia) for rFactor

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Nibiru, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Track updated 2/10/14
    I have finally finished my first track. Wow what a learning curve. I ended up making it for rFactor 2 but thought I'd update rFfactor version as well. I used google earth to make my paths then ran them through the height fix site GPS Visualizer. I used Bobs track builder to build the track then 3dsimed to finish things off. Thanks to all the guys that have uploaded xpacks as I found some of them very handy.

The track I have made is Morgan Park Raceway, which is in Warwick ,Queensland, Australia. I have included 10 working layouts A, B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K. The track is a short track with layout J being the largest at just over 3 km. The track is suited to a wide variety of cars. Historix and Race Departments TCL mod are well suited.
    This is a clip of rF2

I hope you enjoy the track and I look forward to your comments /feedback....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Clicked & got a 404 File directory not found :-(
    Im looking forward to trying out Australia's newest purpose built race track Morgan Park, I seen it on speedweek not long ago with Shifter Karts & Aussie Legends racing around it-looks like a great little set-up!
  3. Got a 404 as well, Lee, but if you look into the server's files by shortening the url it's in Xfactor downloads.
  4. sorry guys I have fixed the link in the first post
  5. Track has been updated
    First post has been edited with new link
    Hope you enjoy it
    • Like Like x 1