More rookie events

Hi,

First off, I wanna say that I'm very happy I found racedepartment. I watched yesterday's DTM race on twitch and I think it was a blast. The race, the commentary... well done!

I have been looking around a bit and it seems like the rookie events in AC are always fully booked. And while there are more servers available, I wouldn't mind helping out to get an extra server up, its about 7 euros a month anyway.

Perhaps a daily rookie race could be arranged in AC.

Hey,

It's great to see that you have joined RD! Setting up servers is one thing, but we have to get the staff to handle the events and organise them. It's a lot more work than simply setting up a server - of which we have many.
We have daily events in Assetto Corsa and other simulators, which Rookies should feel free to enter. The Rookie events are designed specifically to help drivers go faster. It is not saying that you cannot join the other events.
One helpful tip for the rookie event sign ups. The following weeks entry list will always be placed up at the end of that weeks event. Therefore you want to sign up as quickly as you can. The servers are normally full within 24 hours so keep your eye out and you'll be able to get into the servers. :)

Hope this helps!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back