1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morand 2014 speculations

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Chris de Jong, Sep 11, 2013.

1. My dear colleagues, i have also read the statement of Felipe Massa about quiting at the end of this year at Ferrari, Morand already retired from FSR the remains of this season and FSR 2014. A driver of that caliber shouldnt quit, i was shocked but mainly dissapointed but after seeing Morgan having a rainjacket-fullsunglass-lunch with Luca di Montezemelo i think i talk for everyone if we wish you all the best @ Ferrari next year Morand, you deserve it!

Gerhard Berger
    • Haha Haha x 4
  2. I think he will go to Naked GP....
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Naked gp is for chris de jong for sure. It.s a team made for him only... but 2kg less of clothes is quite interesting for the laptime :barefoot: maybe i have to consider this possibility... xD
    • Haha Haha x 10
  4. [​IMG]
    • Haha Haha x 3
  5. Precision gonna sign him... sadly, but that's the truth
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. or if i can and the oppurtunity arrives i will possibly enter Squire Motorsports for Next Year in the FSR WC i could get Morand in the Seat to give us a fantastic debut because we did the same eariler this year in the other league and i could do the same the next in a different year
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Haha x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Beer x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. Impossible for me to understand when you are joking and when you are talking seriously lol :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ron would you please at LEAST enter by the name of Squirrel motorsports :D everyone loves squirrels. [​IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Tume

The unlucky Finn

So he would get you one win, then leave like Mason did in GPVWC? :roflmao:
  10. Mason left cos he was too busy with things not because i was pressuring him which i wasnt doing at the time
  11. Ron you get a driver for one race thinking they will stay but they will leave after :D says a lot when you never leave them alone for one moment. also explain why gpvwc banned you? :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jordan we can mention gpvwc once not twice here and now its not the time
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Sense makes not does this any.
  14. Great we got the GPVWC Guys on the FSR Forums
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  15. Race Department Forum*
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Ron, everyone is free to join this forum :p
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. And would be very interesting if they join FSR, because they arent slow... I think they can make it easy to G1 :D, eh Ron?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Thats easy, he is never joking but always very serious.;)
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. [​IMG]

( Jeffrey Wietveld you forgot to dislike this one! others are done )
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 9
  20. ????? i had to pay Kunkel like 30 euros w0000t
    • Haha Haha x 1