Moonshine Still Revived

Plugins Moonshine Still Revived v.1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Currently working for a fix for the rent apartment but how can i fix the issue with you mod that the telephone will break can you explain what i have to change. Best regards Tduck5819.

After about 10ish minutes of brewing my game suddenly crashes out of nowhere. ive repeated this 3 times to confirm it wasnt just a one off thing. No clue whats causing it and i have no mods that have ever crashed my game before.

Currently working for a fix for the rent apartment but how can i fix the issue with you mod that the telephone will break can you explain what i have to change. Best regards Tduck5819.
I need to add support for your mod on my end, I assume you are creating a clone of the phone GameObject for your apartment.

It would be easiest if you provide me a savegame with everything installed in your new house, so I can see where to place the note to call Seppo and how to address the correct phone.

Nevermind you use the same GameObject.

Just move the GameObject called "CallSeppo" to a new position for example
Local Position (X,Y,Z): -1285.179f, 0.812f, 1080.17f; - Local Euler Angles (X,Y,Z): 0f, 120f, 0f;

var paper = GameObject.Find("CallSeppo");
paper.transform.position = new Vector3(-1285.179f, 0.812f, 1080.17f);
paper.transform.localEulerAngles = new Vector3(0f, 120f, 0f);

would be ideal to save the old position data in case the phone will get moved back.

1708774729117.png

Last edited:
After about 10ish minutes of brewing my game suddenly crashes out of nowhere. ive repeated this 3 times to confirm it wasnt just a one off thing. No clue whats causing it and i have no mods that have ever crashed my game before.
Hi veqe33,

would be nice if you could provide a logfile (example output_log.txt) or some other kind of additional information otherwise I can not help you.

I need to add support for your mod on my end, I assume you are creating a clone of the phone GameObject for your apartment.

It would be easiest if you provide me a savegame with everything installed in your new house, so I can see where to place the note to call Seppo and how to address the correct phone.

Nevermind you use the same GameObject.

Just move the GameObject called "CallSeppo" to a new position for example
Local Position (X,Y,Z): -1285.179f, 0.812f, 1080.17f; - Local Euler Angles (X,Y,Z): 0f, 120f, 0f;

var paper = GameObject.Find("CallSeppo");
paper.transform.position = new Vector3(-1285.179f, 0.812f, 1080.17f);
paper.transform.localEulerAngles = new Vector3(0f, 120f, 0f);

would be ideal to save the old position data in case the phone will get moved back.

View attachment 732664
Implemented, will be added in the next update. Thanks for your response.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.