Resource icon

Tracks Monza (2 Seasons, DRS) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Off the top of my head, the first turn of that very first chicane after the long straight is too strict. If your tires touch or get close to touching the sausage (the large raised mound on the inside of the corner), you get a cut track, even if your other tires are not even close to coming over the white line. I'll check other corners later.

Last edited:

Showing off the latest Monza update now available in the soon to be released Mega pack.

The F-V10 is a great sim car... I like the auto upshifts, and that screaming V10. To keep it fair against the AI the traction control is disabled.

The track has some geometry changes to the 3d curbs that improve the physics response and allows the AI to run over them without "tripping". A new AI fast line is about 0.5 seconds faster and the AI will use the curbs to carry more speed.

Cheers

Last edited:
@Gringo
We ran a 14 car Formula V10 grid online race today here at Monza. The track violation settings are MUCH better now. The only violations drivers got, they deserved. Thank you again guys...VERY nice work! :):):)
nPxr0r9.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Monza GP (2 seasons, DRS) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Monza for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parametrers.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back