Monza 1966 - Full Course adding chicane

Would it? Can't you "just" make another kn5 and integrate it in the models.ini?
So build a chicane out of pilones and make them a separate kn5?

If you did a "fake" chicane out of hay bails and pylons it could be legal. If you wanted the accurate chicane then it becomes illegal.

By using hay bails on the first (before cuva grande), and then some other object on the already modeled bus stop, wouldn't it still be an accurate representation of the track about ~early 66 and still legal to mod?
It sounds so simple, that kunos could even add that variant if there are no license problems. The track becomes way more interesting for old GTs.
I agree in 100%

Chicane on the main straight you are talking about? If so, you still have to remove the grass, and replace wirh tarmac, haybales or other obstacles.

Last edited:
Me too, but don`t you think its that simple to remodel that part.
What I would do, is remove the grass on original kn5 file from there where chicane was, than in a new kn5 file create that chicane with all whats attached to it. In any case, you need to modify the original file (in my opinion) to at least remove the grass from where the chicane would later be.

Me too, but don`t you think its that simple to remodel that part.
What I would do, is remove the grass on original kn5 file from there where chicane was, than in a new kn5 file create that chicane with all whats attached to it. In any case, you need to modify the original file (in my opinion) to at least remove the grass from where the chicane would later be.
My idea was to just utilize the junior course entrance and build a chicane in there. Obviously not accurate but could be done without changing original kn5.

There is still some tarmac left where the chicane nr 1 used to be. It's after the current grandstands.
Monza66.jpg

Would be great to have this version in AC :)

Attachments

• Monza66.jpg
    Monza66.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 194

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back