AC Monday Night Abarth league

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, so is this supposed to be an official sign-up thread? Because I would be down! :)
not official no. this is to see how many would be interested and gauge interest!

you will all be tagged in the official sign up page when it is available!

just need the tracks that will feature tbh, I get limited time to practice as it is, the tracks would be nice to know in advance not just in 2 weeks till the first race hit us.

sorry, cant comment at this time!

Come on then, make this happen. People want this. People need this.
Pleeeeeease someone make this happen.
Its good that people need this, but what everybody needs to realize is that RD expects a high standard for its organized leagues. It is not just a matter of picking tracks, setting dates and it's done. Believe me when I say that @Simon Knight and others are busting their balls off to meet those standards and come with a superb league in January. We should rather be supportive instead of pressuring them, because they are still busy organizing club races for us as well.

And Simon, if you need help with some things, I am available as an extra hand, just send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Its good that people need this, but what everybody needs to realize is that RD expects a high standard for its organized leagues. It is not just a matter of picking tracks, setting dates and it's done. Believe me when I say that @Simon Knight and others are busting their balls off to meet those standards and come with a superb league in January. We should rather be supportive instead of pressuring them, because they are still busy organizing club races for us as well.

And Simon, if you need help with some things, I am available as an extra hand, just send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

People who know me would know this is me arseing around, and in no way wanting to pressure the team into rushing through with a league.
For one, there's code missing as it has no usable race results file for league admins/ servers to use/export which would make life a misery for the admins.

The point of my earlier post was to show excitement at the thought of a league, nothing more.
I think the problem lies in that some folk don't know me well enough yet to realise how much I jest. If I didn't, I'd go insane!
;)

I guess there will be at least Monza, Imola, Nurb GP etc.
I assume they'll be sticking to the official tracks for a league?

For one, there's code missing as it has no usable race results file for league admins/ servers to use/export which would make life a misery for the admins.
;)
Maybe they know something we don't about the final release and that's why they're waiting until january.

Maybe they know something we don't about the final release and that's why they're waiting until january.

we don't know anything more than you guys! however we do now have a useable race results! Please check out this

these are Praccy, qualli and race results from last Fridays club race at Monza! with fastest laps and amazing stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back