Monday 10th August 2009 - Rally Sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still getting the same message....:weep: Am I doing it wrong?

Everything installed as instructed etc. I even made sure I did not make the same mistakes as last time.

Anyone else having the same issues?

• Andrew Evans

session doesn't start for another 30 mins or so, bucko....

That was fun :good:

Missed round 2 because I was sooo :poop: in round 1... well, said my next round was 3 so can only imaging it was because I was so :poop:

Finished rounds 3-5, 8 & 9. Missed 7 because game crashed when during loading.

Round 10... how I laughed. Engine gave out just before I was going over the first yellow post to finish the stage. Stopped inches from the red finish post. not sure why it says 97%. Anyway, was funny.

Thanks to Andrew for yet another great event.

Quite an experience this rallying business!!? :)

You can say "easy does it" a miillion times over, but something happens when the racing starts. I must've exhausted the garage of all spare Lancia Intergrales by stage six, crashed so many times.
Experienced a ctd during stage 2. How does that work? Do you have to exit from the session when you retire or do you continue and get penalised later? This is my first time so I just continued. Hope that's ok. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to joining again soon.

• Andrew Evans

I must've exhausted the garage of all spare Lancia Intergrales by stage six

looool!

Experienced a ctd during stage 2. How does that work? Do you have to exit from the session when you retire or do you continue and get penalised later?

nope, stay in the session for the whole event (you can leave and rejoin... but generally speaking there's no need to drop from the session unless the whole thing crashed - rscenter included)....

when you retire, you're awarded the default time for the stage and carry on :wink:

Anyway, looking forward to joining again soon.

do it man, this is the love! :eyebrows:

• Andrew Evans

eusadancei.gif

• Graham Clemenger

Damn, Im not able to make it to this event, sorry Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back