Monday 10th August 2009 - Rally Sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

oh dear, this doesn't look good... unf the makers aren't very helpful with the old information - even in french, there's nothing to even translate...

if the same fate befalls the euro session tonight, then we'll reschedule this for next week (when everything should be sorted)

oh dear, this doesn't look good... unf the makers aren't very helpful with the old information - even in french, there's nothing to even translate...

if the same fate befalls the euro session tonight, then we'll reschedule this for next week (when everything should be sorted)

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, iv practiced and everything. Iv been looking forward to this since last week you do this and I shall remove you as an RD friend.......... Forever :nod:

And I wont do any of my fantastic impressions for you. Now cry!!!!!

• Andrew Evans

it's totally beyond my control, you big gay.

ps. shshshshshshshsh.

hi

hi guys im having some problems with my RScenter cant connect to any rally
says my RDcenter version is invalid dont no why it allways work fine so im trying to figure what is the problem for tnights race
if any one had tihis problem aperciate some help

thanks

• Andrew Evans

looks like it - did you install update 08?
i'd be interested to see if people still on update 07 could connect.....

• Andrew Evans

looking at the public sessions there are currently 7 rallies in progress with not one single person in them.... the OCN session from this morning has been deleted... there are a couple of test sessions mixed in there... hopefully they're on the case and they'll fix it before tonight....

• Andrew Evans

only have v09 full

yes.. rsrbr 09 - until yesterday we were all patched up to update 07.... they released update 08 on monday.... but looks like something has gone totally wrong their end...

I've just tried and it's "not working"... putting it politely. :(

edit: But please remember I did have issues when I first installed the MOD :shame:

Edit 2: Unless I'm "doing it wrong"

• Andrew Evans

looks like they could do with some on-site fergusson-based technical assistance and motivational speaking.... :eyebrows:

• Bert Van Waes

I didn't update and i just was able to join in a championship, will try public now.

edit: Non available it said.

what is new in 08? will download it. I can read some french though.
It says it includes 7 too, but do i need to delete my old 07 or not?

• Andrew Evans

nah, i just installed 08 over the top.... the stuff from 07 is already in there, so it makes no diffs - it'll just overwrite it with the same files....

thanks for trying 07 tho... pretty much confirms their servers are bolx'd... they've got 4 hours to sort it out.... :teeth:

• Bert Van Waes

Corrections made by update 07 :
- Correction of bugs concerning Chrono Manager
- Correction for MG ZR and Polo in pack N1_1
- Physics correction for the Octavia in pack D1-RC2
- Physics correction for the Octavia in pack D3-RC2
- Physics correction for the 307 du pack D1-RC2

Corrections made by this update :

- Bug of the Skoda Octavia pack F2000_14_1
- Bug of the Skoda Octavia pack N4_2
- Bug of the Skoda Octavia pack A7_1
- Bug of the Skoda Octavia pack A7K1
- Bug of the Focus pack A7_1
- Bug of the Toyota Corolla pack F2000-13-1
- Minor bug on Pribram S1
- Added barriers in Pribram S3
- Modification of a collision in Pribram S1

Novelties introduced by update 07 :
- Update of the management of the damages for activation of the mechanical damages accumulated in official rallies.
- Added a function to display time in the game in local mode (same system as the live session).
- Development of the display of percentages travelled in the time table.​

Novelties introduced by this update :

- New 3D 206 GrA by Roysteph replace the 206 in pack A7_1
- New 3D 206 GrA by Roysteph replace the 206 in pack F2000_13_1
- New 3D 206 GrN by Roysteph replace the 206 in pack A6_1
- New 3D 206 GrN by Roysteph replace the 206 in pack N3_1
- R5 GGT in pack N4_1 by Nico77 (3D), Flynono (help on physics) and GG of the LFRBR (integration)
- 205 GTI (A6_1, A7_2, N3_2, N2_2, F2000_13_2, F2000_14_2) by Roysteph (3D), Françoisd42 (physics), Arno_f, Maxattack, Fonzie (help on physics)
- 205 Rallye (A5, N1, F2000-12) by Roysteph (3D), Françoisd42 (physics), Arno_f, Maxattack, Fonzie (help on physics)

- Taken into account of tracks realized under BTB by RSCenter

- New version of SendReplays

Found it :)

• Jason Halaby

Oh Noooooo! I was looking forward to this all week!
I have not installed update 8 yet, I'll try the server tonight anyway, but sounds like the odds are against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes