[Mods] So much, what one do I need?

Hello, I find it hard to choose mods correctly. It's not hard to find a mod, but one mod could be skins. The other could be different cars too. Or one could be completed with official driver name and tracks too. I would like to have a complete package, or make it complete by mixing mods, if possible. The idea of racing a real world season, is more nice to me, then a own one. For immersion.

I summed up some classes with some questions and I hope you could give advice on these one. And tell if it's a skinpack only, different cars, official tracks / drivers names / complete season with tracks / etc.

Here is something I would like:
  • GT3 season (Blancpain for example, or another)
  • DTM season (2015, 2016 for example)
  • Formula 1 2016
  • Formula 1 V12 season for example
==============================================================================

• For Formula 1 2016 There is one mod I guess. It's some kinda skinpack (awesome high quality) in Formula Extreme style. For older seasons, I've seen much too.. but I could get more into that later.
  1. How to use the official tracks? Could I make a custom season?
  2. All cars has the same power, and sound I guess? I just like to know, it's not a problem for me.

Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-rss-2016-part1.12853/

=======================================================================
  • GT3 has 2 great mods I guess, as a basic mod. EEC GT3 Base 1.9 and United Racing Design. Both seems to be great, but is one the better choice?
  1. Same as my question regarding Formula 1. How could I get a real world season (like Blancpain) with these? With the official tracks / drivernames if possible.
  2. Are these cars unique? So not only skins, but also different handling / power output /
==============================================================================

• DTM has different mods I guess, I'm not sure if that is right. I think United Racing Design has one, of is planning to bring WTCC 2015 or 2016 to Automobilista. There is AMS_WTCC_2016 and for example WTCC BMW E90. So here we have a car, but also complete seasons.
  1. What mod should I get, that is most complete / best quality?
  2. Are these complete seasons, or could I do that by myself? With official drivers names / tracks?
Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wtcc-bmw-e90.9566/
Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ams_wtcc_-2016-1-5.13065/

Well, That might be wrong. I find the info on their website not very complete. It's probably their 'EGT' mod. And T5 for DTM?
yeah i think they've only released the t5 mod and a demo of the corvette so far for automobilista, as much as i like the urd mods (i own them for rf2 and AC) i cant help but feel they are just a bit too planted on the road.

@RacingR87

First of all, AMS doesn't yet allow us to easily create custom championships. Apparently it is a planned feature, but it's not a current priority. There is a way to make a custom championship by editing files, but that can interfere with online racing. If you still want to give it a try, a quick Google search will reveal the method.

The F1 2016 mod is cars, not just skins. The cars use the physics of the FExtreme cars already in the game. I haven't personally tried it yet.

The WTCC 2016 mod is also cars. It drives well, though the cars are perhaps a little too fast and grippy. The E90 mod is also fun.

I can't comment on the URD stuff because I haven't bought any of it.

The basic rule of thumb with (free) mods is to just go for whatever interests you. They only take a moment to download and install, so give them a try and find the ones you like! If you don't like them, they only take a moment to delete again. Simples. :)

Thanks a lot guys, I've installed some you suggested and they all work like a charme. It just add another serie at the first page after starting up, so it's not messing with original content. Also I checked a video about a custom season and it's kinda easy to make your own season. I love it. But I also love the packs that are complete official seasons already. Or when you just have to add tracks only. Like with the Formula 1 2016 mod!

Thanks a lot, becuase of installing mods, it's now clear how it all works. I love the mods out there! This is what I downloaded for having complete series, or to make them by adding tracks to the series. :)

EEC GT3 Base mod
ADAC_GT_Masters_2016_v1.0
2016 British GT3 skinpack v1.0

AMS_WTCC_2016_1.5
AMS_BTCC11-15_pack
BMW_E90_v1.4

AMS_F1_RSS_2016_v1.0
AMS F1 2001 Skin Series

CART_Extreme_AMS_v120
Clio_Cup_2013_AMS
AMS-EnduranceBrasil-MR18-MCR2000-byLorencini-v1.1

Latest News