Modding Requests Thread

I am looking for a TV Style Mod, with Speedmeter, Revmeter, KERS and DRS signals. Something like this:
4678-TVstyle_F1_2011_DNSoft_v1.2-7670.JPG

Hi, I´m new at the forum and since I´m colour blinded I´ve been looking for a HUD mod (not car interior) to change the rpm led colors or to don´t show red leds. Anyway if someone could help me I will appreciate any mod or anyone who tell me which ones are the pssg files of the hud, because I tried with /frontend/b_osd and d_osd with no luck.
Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

Hi, I´m new at the forum and since I´m colour blinded I´ve been looking for a HUD mod (not car interior) to change the rpm led colors or to don´t show red leds. Anyway if someone could help me I will appreciate any mod or anyone who tell me which ones are the pssg files of the hud, because I tried with /frontend/b_osd and d_osd with no luck.
Thanks and sorry for the bad english.
Maybe this ??? http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/other-leds-on-steering-wheel.63376/

Thank Miles, I understand that you might be too busy. perhaps other modders can do it for me. I would really appreciate. Do you know anyone you could recommend that I could ask this favor.

Regards,
F1Canuck

There are many people who would be able to do it, I may be upgrading my technology soon meaning I may be able to work better. If so, I might try your request ;) I don't want to get your hopes up as it is just a "might" ;) I have a lot of things on the go right now, but it is very nice to hear someone ask nicely for something, and not just saying "can I have this helmet" Thanks for asking so well, but it is a "no" for now ;)

Ok its already requested on last page... give us break
sorry I don't have time to look threw pages busy as at mo my busness is swamped
I'm working on this @theoriginalskunk

Should be done by mid next week, would be done earlier but I have other projects on.

Be patient everyone, it is coming!
thank you can I have permission to include in my mod when you have finished it ?
full credit to you

sorry I don't have time to look threw pages busy as at mo my busness is swamped
thank you can I have permission to include in my mod when you have finished it ?
full credit to you

No problem, of course you can!. I do helmets only for myself usually, but when I release any, people can do what they want with them.

I would appreciate the credit though! ;)

sweet cheers this helmet is so unique how the sponsor(that's normally on the visor) isn't on this helmet its above the visor

Yeah I noticed that too!

Like I say, the helmet should be ready soon, but not quite sure as I have other priorities unfortunately. I can assure you though it will be on here by next Monday at the very latest...so busy I can't begin to tell ya!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 56 56.0%