Modding Questions Thread

nah, this is not the only ways, on database with F1driver tab, we got a colum with wet ability, i think we can adjust this also
I tried but unless we change the times to it doesn't show its effect completely.
Mostly in the Latter part of race with Less fuel AI will go like they go now if you only change the wet ability.

How do I edit drivers' individual performances? Eg. making sutil(Hulkenburg) and Massa faster?

You can go to AI Drivers Tab and change their Speed_in Speed_out, Variance, Performance, Good_day and bad_day and some other columns are there and you can change according to your wihs

How do I edit drivers' individual performances? Eg. making sutil(Hulkenburg) and Massa faster?

In the database

Go to Ai driver performance, and look to colum, bad day, good day and performance... tweek this to get your pilot faster or not, but must be tweek every driver beacause just for bad day chance and good day are all set to 1 , lower bad days chance to get more chance to get a good race, keep good days chance to 1 for the same reason

It exist helmet templates for arai and schubert..is there a way for a stilo helmet like this one?
KBH_303776.JPG
:O_o:

In the database

Go to Ai driver performance, and look to colum, bad day, good day and performance... tweek this to get your pilot faster or not, but must be tweek every driver beacause just for bad day chance and good day are all set to 1 , lower bad days chance to get more chance to get a good race, keep good days chance to 1 for the same reason
thanks for the help ;)

hey guys, just want to know how to make the merc faster, i heard that i have to make the engine power higher but they already have the highest so im confused :(. Im using Demy's realism mod if that makes any difference

hey one maybe stupid question :laugh: . if you are able to remove hrt from the game will be possible to add more teams? :O_o:

It could be, but you will have to create every little thing, thats veeery much, and maybe it doesnt work o0ut, cause i think the pit lane has only 12 garages, then i dont know if it workks...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 61 57.0%