Cars Modding help, Grey spline coming out of car/ windshielding cloning

So I'm new to modding and just trying to do some lite changes to a car for my own personal use.

I am working in blender and converting in KSeditor for the KN5, when i export out of blender though I get this weird problem that I have pictured.
the model has a shifter animation that i dont think is translating well when being exported from blender.
you can see there is a spline ( also shows up in KSeditor) id there anyway to re-anchor the animation or a safe way to just get rid of it entirely?
Also when i look left and right the whole screen just starts cloning itself, which im guessing is related to the same issue. Car worked just fine beforehand, all i did was add some pocket flares and a lip

Any idea how i can fix this? I tried deleting the shifter and animation splines but that just made the whole car turn into a big mess of grey splines everywhere. Any help would be appreciated

GLitch.jpg

GLitch-2.jpg

Deleting the shift.ksanim from the animation folder is probably the reasonable way to go about it, I don't think those files are made in a way to where you can import/export the kn5 and have them keep working. Might also want to change it away from using the ksSkinnedMesh material.

Last edited:
Deleting the shift.ksanim from the animation folder is probably the reasonable way to go about it, I don't think those files are made in a way to where you can import/export the kn5 and have them keep working. Might also want to change it away from using the ksSkinnedMesh material.
Thanks for the reply, I did try deleting the shift animations in the folder and it didnt fix it but ill have a look at the KS skinned mesh, should i just delete it in KSeditor ?
it seems like its the interior LR that is tied to it and the HR stay inside the car, the model also looks perfectly fine when in showroom but all messed up once i start the game

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.