Mod pack Brasil 2 update 1.1 - PIRELLI TIRES & PITSTOP SIM. 2012

normal version = tires without the markings R & L or any other Q2 or whatever

Q2 version = has markings "Q2" off the side of the tire, like the R & L but I opted for something else, because the game manages in a way that would put strange markings "R" or "L"
Oooooooohh... Only now I noticed the other markings on the tires. Good idea, it's a small thing (can't even see it while driving) but it makes the tires even more realistic.
And merging your mod with the one adding "Cinturatos" (whose mod was it...?) was a good idea as well :)

Oooooooohh... Only now I noticed the other markings on the tires. Good idea, it's a small thing (can't even see it while driving) but it makes the tires even more realistic.
And merging your mod with the one adding "Cinturatos" (whose mod was it...?) was a good idea as well :)
zeno maybe?

zeno maybe?

that all mods released for tires for this year 2012, did cinturatos, I believe that only Rini did not, what differs is the way that each one has its tires, warok, zeno, v1tek, cinturatos all did, so I also did these now, as are the tires this year, although I have not followed the f1 so well this year, I do not know if you have rain tires p zero this year as it was last year, I just tried to do the simplest way possible I almost did, the way that codemasters left, to avoid problems of compatibility with video cards and so weak!
the news is the wear of each tire, you'll see the damage clearly visible in greater careers with use of simulation pitstop ( 100% for example ) because the tires are lasting longer this year, but in the database options that I have left to download separately, you can use the mod without simulation and see the effects more visible even in 3 laps

2ilo68g.jpg

next year I will use these here, I've created many different wear, and who chose the mod was the La Plata, because they are more consistent with real life, but there are some that I liked and left for the next year

in the simulation I also had to adjust for use with keyboard, because the steering wheel the tire lasted much longer, if I adjust for use with the wheel, who plays the keyboard would not achieve the amount of laps on the track determined by strategy and AI would run or soap that on the track, and pierce the tire

tem como posta em rar ?como todos
opa
não vejo porque, pois mesmo que vc não saiba usar o mult game mod manager, todo o conteúdo já está lá comprimido, da mesma forma que se estive-se em rar, só que em 7zip, porque minha conexão é limitada, e ultimamente está a 2G, o rar só deixaria o mod com uns 700 mb que complicaria minha vida para postar, e o que está compactado, basta copiar e substituir no jogo mesmo sem usar o MGMM, só que com atenção ao que está na pasta misc que seriam os opcionais do mod, como o pirelli, as 20 pistas, escolha do database, e o real weather, todos separados, ai vai da pessoa saber o que escolher e colocar no mod, mas eu recomendo o MGMM pois ele faz backup para vc dos arquivos automáticamente sem riscos de se fazer coisas erradas, caso vc tenha dificuldades de usar ele mesmo com o video na pagina inicial me avise que eu faço um passo a passo aqui e posto ok, mas é como eu disse, já está compactado como se fosse rar, a diferença é que eu montei para ser usado tambem com o MGMM, cuidado com as regrinhas eles querem tudo em gringo aqui

I do not see why, because even if you do not know how to use the mult game mod manager, all content is already there compressed, just as it was in rar, but in 7zip, because my connection is limited, and ultimately is 2G, the zip only leave the mod with a 700 mb which would complicate my life to post, and that is compressed, just copy and replace in the game even without using the MGMM, but with attention to what is in the misc folder would be the optional mod like pirelli, the 20 tracks, choose the database, and the real weather, all separated, there will the person know what to choose and put in the mod, but I recommend MGMM because it backs up files automatically for you without risk of doing wrong things, if you have difficulties using it even with the video on the homepage let me know that I do a step by step here and post ok, but like I said, is already compressed like zip, the difference is that I built to be used also with MGMM

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.