1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod issues

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by bursoni, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, everyone

I was thinking about buying the f1 2010 so i decided to download the [name removed] version to try it first, but i simple can't install any mod, i've been trying to install the realistic camera and some helmets but i just can't, by the way, my f1 2010 folder is quite different, i just have some folders like [name removed], readme, redist, setupmedia, crack and a lot of files out of folders, i really doesn't look like a game folder at all but it works. If any could help me i'll be glad.

Thank you for your attention,

Lucas

2. Thats in the iso file directory you have to put mods into the actual game directory whereever you installed it .

3. i'm sorry but i just didn't understand what you said, could you explain it a bit better?

Thanks

4. ops, i think i got what you said, thanks buddy

5. Please get the original game. Its really very cheap now and i dont see the reason you're using a pirated copy.

If you're just to test out the game, it is already giving you a glimpse of the game and you should already be using the original game since it sparked your interest to try out the mods?

Keep supporting the pirated copies and very soon, we may not have future release because of piracy.

6. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Just to make it very clear, race department do not encourage, support or discuss illegal, pirated, cracked software.

Please do not ask questions or expect answers on this matter.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.