Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

One week later there is no updates for Mclarens car, this livery is on these car since hungaroring...

And your point is what exactly?

Modders are duty bound to change something each week when a team decides to put a different sticker on the car, or someone changes a helmet he wears! Modders would be having to do this each week only to change it again the following week.

As regards to the under part of the rear wing of the McLaren, it has been explained on a previous thread in the forum that you cannot put TOONED there as the dds/model doesn't allow for this.

One week later there is no updates for Mclarens car, this livery is on these car since hungaroring...

We should actually be really glad to have modders around here who work to update the liveries as much as possible. I think we're all supposed to respect that for some updates there is simply no one around who's got the time and the will to do it - it's a little bit of work, nonetheless.

I've tried to do some stuff myself, and I f***ed it up quite a lot - so I'm still learning. No personal insult, angel038, but if you think it's that easy to do, then go ahead and try for yourself. You'll either find out you are a very talented modder and will be able to do some great stuff for the community (there's a lot of people out there who would appreciate that) - or you'll realize that it's actually more difficult than it sounds.

To all of you guys and girls here on the forum: We should show a little more respect towards the modders, regardless of whether they do fantasy liveries, updates or requests; they keep working on the game and give it a lot to keep it alive - without them, the game is bound to die once F1 2012 is out.

So, if your requests are not answered immediately: Deal with it, be patient, and if waiting is too long, then watch ML2166's skinning tutorial, read through the FAQ's here on the forum and give it a try yourself.

I'm sorry for this misunderstood, i meant that one guy ask for this mclaren livery, an other guy answer him, i would just told each others that this livery is on the mclaren since hungaroring.
I know it's a hard work to keep cars and drivers up to date, i was alway respectfull with it, and i know it's often difficult to see every details, i thanks everyone made these mods to increase our F1 2011 gameplay, and making the game more immersive.
I have a youtube channel where i often talk about the hard word modders made for us.
I'm not able to make a car livery skin or a helmet skin, well, i thanks every modders once again, and i'm sorry but i didn't want to be unrespectfull with them, sorry for this misunderstood and for my english^^

I'm sorry if you felt insulted by what I wrote; I did not mean to tell this only to you - and I admit, I did not read through the whole story :/

Respect is (in my opinion) the basis of any community, whether online or not, and thus I respect anyone, even those who behave disrespectful to me :)

So, please don't feel insulted, I just had the feeling that this stuff needed to be said once again... Sorry for the misunderstanding!

A Toyota from 2002 would be amazing! I've read through 29 pages of threads so apologies if this has already been done and I haven't found it.

You skinners seriously rule.
McNish_toyota_2002.jpg

Please, if someone could make a Scuderia Ferrari F2007 skin I'd be extremely delighted, it is in my opinion the most beautiful formula one car ever built. Edit: The cockpit wings is the main reason for this request, they're just simply beautiful. I'll include a picture, this shows the cockpit wings I'm talking about: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ap9lyRTi-aA/0.jpg

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,
MF DOOM

Please, if someone could make a Scuderia Ferrari F2007 skin I'd be extremely delighted, it is in my opinion the most beautiful formula one car ever built. Edit: The cockpit wings is the main reason for this request, they're just simply beautiful. I'll include a picture, this shows the cockpit wings I'm talking about: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ap9lyRTi-aA/0.jpg

Sincerely,
MF DOOM

May be someone will do it, but dont think you will got the wing beside of the cockpit we cant change the carshape of the car

Sincerely,
MF DOOM
Here it is! http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-f2007-hd.51837/

Just take a look at the forum before requesting ;)

A little question: Which .PSSG can I find the helmet models (in F1 2012 demo)?

Why are you asking this in the 2011 section?

Will be something like this.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012 demo\characters\bespokehelmets

Here it is! http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-f2007-hd.51837/

Just take a look at the forum before requesting ;)
Oh, indeed, sorry I didn't find it.. It's a very nice looking car, but unfortunately as Schifty031 said there isn't a way to change the carshape of the car, therefor that "skin" or "mod" is not what I'm looking for. Here's a picture to show what I'm actually after: http://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/m00/593852251.jpg <- As everyone can see, FIA has made teams remove almost every wing that was beautiful in these cars. In my opinion the last 'real' season was indeed 2008, after which most of the beautiful wings were removed (and this propably affected the downforce levels aswell). Also the V10 engines were incredible, without DRS or KERS Kimi Räikkönen topped 370,1km/h with his McLaren during the race in Monza 2005.

Oh, indeed, sorry I didn't find it.. It's a very nice looking car, but unfortunately as Schifty031 said there isn't a way to change the carshape of the car, therefor that "skin" or "mod" is not what I'm looking for. Here's a picture to show what I'm actually after: http://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/m00/593852251.jpg <- As everyone can see, FIA has made teams remove almost every wing that was beautiful in these cars. In my opinion the last 'real' season was indeed 2008, after which most of the beautiful wings were removed (and this propably affected the downforce levels aswell). Also the V10 engines were incredible, without DRS or KERS Kimi Räikkönen topped 370,1km/h with his McLaren during the race in Monza 2005.

Yeah,3D models are impossible to change at the moment...if 3D models were changeable,you can't imagine....you would have dedicated your life for F1 games!!! I'd be one of 3D modelers to turn the tables round and introduce every historical cars are there to be done!

Hey guys, :)
if anyone of you has the time and would still like to work on F1 2011, would one of you please be able to make the Williams FW14 of Nigel Mansell ? I will post some pictures and you could have a look :). I am willing to help out as much as I can with searching for pictures and other stuff I can do which is in modding not that much .. :) I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if they were interested in doing that skin :).

Williams_FW14B.jpg

williams-fw14-f1-gp-1991.png

williams_fw14b2.png

2rzrrk9.jpg

wallpapers_williams_fw14_1992_1_b.jpg

Thanks for having a look :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks