MMG F1 2007 + Bahrain = Public server online

The MMG F1 2007 Mod is excellent !

I just need a right foot mod to go with it now, as my present right foot is too heavy and I keep coming out of bends backwards in a cloud of smoke!

Hoping to join this server later today, you won't miss me I shall be the rotating smoke cloud in your mirrors !

if the track is in the download section of this or another good site, than is legal, but if you found it only on some web site, than maybe it is illegal....it doesn't mean that you can't play it or you can't find it, but it means only that maybe you don't own the right to post it publically because you don't own the rights on something inside the track etc etc!!! ;)

ok, I can tell you where I got it from, that track was downloaded some time ago from NoGripRacing by friend of mine, but few days after it has just disappeared from that website

What a quinsidence it was the same for me.
Just to give small info. The tracks corners all the same like the Spa 2003 and 2004 but the Bus stop ends later on. If it is or isn't illigal is something some one should take a look.

ok, I can tell you where I got it from, that track was downloaded some time ago from NoGripRacing by friend of mine, but few days after it has just disappeared from that website

the reason why it disapeared from NoGrip is the track is illegal, its either converted from a other game or the orginal
creater dont gave out permission to convert it to the Race series, and illigal content cars, track you wont see here at
RD and at NoGrip atleast till they notice its not legal

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back