Miss the TrippTeam server? The new CMH Hub is your friend!

Classic Motorsport Hub (who is also hosting the Grand Touring Group 5 mod for Automobilista 1) is assembling a server to offset the sad loss of the venerable TrippTeam server, which for many years hosted thousands and thousands of mods for older isiMotor2 sims like rFactor, GTR 2, and RACE 07. The CMH Hub, for now, only has rF1 and AMS1 downloads. But it's worth a look! And it will surely only grow over time.

Thanks to @Speednut357 and @mitos 13 for making me aware of this!

Last edited:
The TrippTeam server has been up and down a lot up until recently. Is this true that it's finally gone?. Shame.

Last edited:
The TrippTeam server has been up and down a lot up until recently. Is this true that it's finally gone?. Shame.
I believe it sadly is gone for good, yes. Apparently Tripp has posted about it or messaged people directly saying he's no longer maintaining it.

Last edited:
I believe it sadly is gone for good, yes. Apparently Tripp has posted about it or messaged people directly saying he's no longer maintaining it.
Well I will keep a good eye on this thread and if possible help out. I have a massive amount of the stuff that was on TrippTeam and would be more than happy to help.

Well I will keep a good eye on this thread and if possible help out. I have a massive amount of the stuff that was on TrippTeam and would be more than happy to help.
Great! Any mods from TrippTeam that aren't dodgy (e.g. without permission) and aren't already available on RD, you could also post them here, if you wanted. Check out some of the old mods I uploaded recently for an idea of how you might do this.

Seems like the site has shut down. Does anyone know why?
1676484087784.png

Down for me as well. :( I'm in the CMH Discord server, and there's been no updates about server status yet, but there likely will be when Pascal (who runs it) gets a chance. Hopefully all is well with him.

Hey lads, yeah on February 15th it went down for some time because of a "bug" in the software that's used to actually make the files available where it would refuse any new connections after a certain amount of time. That issue is fixed and no connection issues server-side should occur.

On that note, the Repository has by now grown to over 600GB worth of stuff, with AMS1, GTR2, Grand Prix Legends and rFactor 1 stuff as well as basically every bit of content that was made for BMW M3 Challenge (if any of you remember that one). Feel free to check it out and hop onto the Discord server for (somewhat) frequent updates.

Hey lads, yeah on February 15th it went down for some time because of a "bug" in the software that's used to actually make the files available where it would refuse any new connections after a certain amount of time. That issue is fixed and no connection issues server-side should occur.

On that note, the Repository has by now grown to over 600GB worth of stuff, with AMS1, GTR2, Grand Prix Legends and rFactor 1 stuff as well as basically every bit of content that was made for BMW M3 Challenge (if any of you remember that one). Feel free to check it out and hop onto the Discord server for (somewhat) frequent updates.
I know I said this before, but you guys are doing a outstanding job of keeping these old games alive. Thank you for all you do.

Last edited:
They are missing the updated Group B RX, also the RWD RX. I'll have to see if I have them available, thought I sadly think I just got them installed, and not a proper rar/zip :/
FYI - if you're willing to figure out how to zip the mods up, the person who maintains the server has been happy to add currently-missing mods to the server. For example, a while back, I shared some old track mods that weren't yet on the server, including the set of track conversions made from Grand Prix 4 to rF1. If you're in the CMH Discord, you could post there and ask about sharing the RX mods.

FYI - if you're willing to figure out how to zip the mods up, the person who maintains the server has been happy to add currently-missing mods to the server. For example, a while back, I shared some old track mods that weren't yet on the server, including the set of track conversions made from Grand Prix 4 to rF1. If you're in the CMH Discord, you could post there and ask about sharing the RX mods.

I need to figure out what's actually a part of each mod. I just have a general old "RDRX" (you see what idea I had...) rF1 install with all kind of RX.
Oh well, I'll see if I remember it when I have time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back