1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirrors Pointed At The Ground?!

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Philip Grimm, Mar 10, 2011.

1. My mirrors are all positioned in such a way that they are just reflecting the ground? Any help?

I had this line set to "15"

Self In Cockpit Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)

But it showed to much stuff of my own car to be of any use. I adjusted it back to zero and now they point at the ground?

Any help?
  2. Change your seat position. Moving it backwards will help.
  3. Hold Left Shift + key for seat position to correct you mirrors. :)
  4. Thanks ivo! That worked perfectly!!
  5. Sorry Philip to jump into your thread, but I thought I shouldn't create an other one, because my problem is similar.

In the PCC2007 GB mod I found myself in a RD race with the virtual mirrors facing down, even adjusted at max with shift+ seat pos key. I play with the cockpit cam and with FOV 35-45.

Is there a way to modify the mirrors position even more than Shift+seat pos key allows to ? Like modifying a game file and without causing online mistmatch.
    And an other question: is there a way to change the FOV of the mirrors ?
  6. Gabriel give this ago and see if it helps

7. Thank you, Shannon! I applied the settings from your quote, did some tunning for my liking and that did the trick. I'm very happy now with my mirrors.