• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Mirrors black - How to make one?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by xoa, Oct 11, 2009.

1. xoa

xoa

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

is there somewhere a tutorial how to make a mirror? Or mabye someone know what I do wrong.

I've converted a car from rfactor, but my mirrors are just black. In the mirrors i see only the texture from the mirror.bmp itself (the right and left stuff).

Thank you

[​IMG]

2. Tomas Beha

Tomas Beha

Ratings:
    +0
    could be caused by choice of "virtual mirrors" - that would disable the 'real ones'

Edit: you are talking about a self-converted car ? In that case, I'd take a peak at an ingame vehicle

3. xoa

xoa

Ratings:
    +0
    The virtual mirrors are disbled. If I add the mirror in the .cas from another car, they work.

4. Tomas Beha

Tomas Beha

Ratings:
    +0
    without ever having converted a car, my guess would be that a special defined material/texture is required.

5. xoa

xoa

Ratings:
    +0
    Hm, still having the same problem.

Another thing: I've tried so include a Motec from another car into mine. That worked, but if I change the position of the Motec with 3Dsimed, the Motec Display is blank in the game.