MINIMALISTA HUD

Apps MINIMALISTA HUD 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
add please a background light on the speedometer and turbo display that would be so great, and perhaps the number display on the speedometer too. thanks for the work..
I'll note these requests, only issue is time that i don't have during winter :( , i'll try to get back to HUD modding when i can.

Wonderful job! Off topic tho, could I get the chase camera params that you use? It looks like a better version of my attempt of recreating gran turismo's chase camera and I've been trying my best at that

For some reason, the app is not showing up on my side menu to select when I race, i've tried everything you mentioned on the post, any idea on what could it be? I installed it manually as well

For some reason, the app is not showing up on my side menu to select when I race, i've tried everything you mentioned on the post, any idea on what could it be? I installed it manually as well
Ensure latest Custom Shaders Patch and Content Manager are installed, make sure other apps work, try different combinations of apps (disabling all and leaving just Minimalista HUD), try reseting your CSP settings (mostly GENERAL PATCH SETTINGS and GUI extensions), if nothing from the above works then no idea atm, it randomly just doesn't work for people while it does work for everyone else (some anomaly i have no idea).

Ensure latest Custom Shaders Patch and Content Manager are installed, make sure other apps work, try different combinations of apps (disabling all and leaving just Minimalista HUD), try reseting your CSP settings (mostly GENERAL PATCH SETTINGS and GUI extensions), if nothing from the above works then no idea atm, it randomly just doesn't work for people while it does work for everyone else (some anomaly i have no idea).
Tried everything but didn't work :c

I'll see if it works in a future CSP or CM update, i wanted it for replays since it looks super neat

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.3%