MINIMALISTA HUD

Apps MINIMALISTA HUD 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
StoRMiX43 updated MINIMALISTA HUD with a new update entry:

TC , ABS and Needle Color Switcher

QoL Update with some ideas by ASSETTODRIVE.net owner!
~ TC & ABS are now part of the HUD!
~ RPM and Turbo needles have up to 24 Color Presets! (New!)
~ HUD and Turbo Widget size got extended a bit in config!

Credit goes to ASSETTODRIVE.net owner for the ideas and my testers from discord (cunnyarchive and itskagan)for giving their opinion on the changes! MINIMALISTA HUD may expand further with more features in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, if someone want have speed in mph, i have seen
the file "minimalista hud.py" has many voices like "uom" "kmh" "mph".
where to touch them ???
thank.
Hello , it's now automated as it reads your Assetto Corsa settings, navigate to Content Manager -> Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> View & UI -> Units , then change the units to your desired one!
Content_Manager_7rGCoWwiOc.png

Hi Stormi, lovely mod. I mainly drift, can i possibly disable the tc and abs integration for a much cleaner look?
Hello! I'll include a option in the settings menu to disable it visually, also few more features for racing and hot lapping will be included, just having some issues with time and life atm but the update will be released someday! (Btw you can go to the "apps\python\MINIMALISTA HUD\img\assists" and make every image transparent, that way no tcs and abs will show up!

Hello! I'll include a option in the settings menu to disable it visually, also few more features for racing and hot lapping will be included, just having some issues with time and life atm but the update will be released someday! (Btw you can go to the "apps\python\MINIMALISTA HUD\img\assists" and make every image transparent, that way no tcs and abs will show up!
sounds good, hope all goes well and much love!

StoRMiX43 updated MINIMALISTA HUD with a new update entry:

QoL Additions, Race Widgets and Setting Up!

QoL Update including Racing Widgets and a better Configuration App!
~
Current Lap Time, Total Session Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time, Performance Delta Difference, Position Widget, Laps Widget! (New!)
~ Every Window has a Opacity and Scale option for open customization! (New!)
~ Added an option for Numbers to use a Stroke so they appear more visible! (New!)
~...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, am supplying a hotfix file for now until the next update happens, i made all the scale options limits 10 times lower so i hope you'll have a better experience!
First download the hotfix and then replace the MINIMALISTA HUD.py inside "steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\MINIMALISTA HUD" .

Last edited:
add please a background light on the speedometer and turbo display that would be so great, and perhaps the number display on the speedometer too. thanks for the work..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%