1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mini Cooper.

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by bandit82, Jan 24, 2011.

1. 02.jpg 01.jpg

This is old Mini model. It's time for fixes and interior. Tnx for constructive comments. :)

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Glad to see, the Mini's one of my favourite cars.

3. Nicely done, looks like an early 90s Mini Cooper. Reminds me I really should get back on my 60s Mini.

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Yeah, looks like the Rover alright. Need to see it in British Racing Green! And yes Harey, you really should :tongue:

5. Classic! Love it. Appears to be a nice straight model - well done.

My Mum had one of these....many moons ago. Had strings to open the doors, sliding windows, pathetic turning circle though. I can remember my Dad dropping the engine onto the lawn and lifting the car up overtop. :D

6. This is your first comment? thats weird you joined a year ago, great model keep it up :D

7. Few years ago I have profile on racer forum at racesimcentral. Good old year's with alfanut and other friends. When forum down I quit. Racer developing is so wired. :/ Many different versions with many new bugs. Maybe it's time to release one version at year but stable.

8. Good to see you return. Alfanut's not active (in Racer) anymore, but a few of the oldies are still around. Racer's still Racer, a few gotcha's, but heaps better than 050 days.

9. thats true, When will the production of racer finish?

10. 2o6

2o6

We're inching toward 0.90/.

11. Looks great :)

12. b.jpg a.jpg c.jpg

13. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Wow.. that's brilliant :)

14. That, That cannot be a model :D Its an image

Very nice

15. Fantastic work. It looks ready for release, graphics wise.

Alex Forbin

16. I need better texture for interior and tires. And tires should be a little more oval one the edge. w.i.p.

17. Nice to see a car with the steering wheel on the correct side of the car! Screw the French, right is right!

18. This looks ace!

Can't wait to take it for a spin.

Dave

19. Too right! Dam good looking car mate.