1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Cooper Turbo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ross Balfour, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

IonBello has made a 320bhp version of the Mini Cooper!!
  2. re

where can i download this mod#?
  3. yeah that`d be awesome
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its not awesome, because it will make online racing to a nightmare with two different cars.
  5. I would be happier with the 118bhp version of that car:) Less power, better racing!
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I believe this mod is ridiculous and totally unrealistic.
    If it can be used undetected in on-line racing (as was the case with his previous mods), then on-line racing in MINI's will be ruined.
  7. is it the same guy Warren ?? plz say no....
    every mod he made till now was able to be used online without detection
    so its for sure nothing good cool or anything its plain and simple the worst
    one could think about
  8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep!! Fraid so, definitely the same guy. We reported him to No Grip and had his files removed, but some have re-appeared.
  9. urgs :( *sadpanda me is*
  10. That would be very bad news.

I thought online sim racing was safe from this sort of thing.
  11. No game is safe from cheating and other kinds of idiots.

But the fact that some modified files work in MP so easily is something Simbin should have dealt with. Many other games prevent such basic cheats.

His mods might be fun in SP for some people.
  12. I thought I read a post in the comments of one of his files that he had changed the files in the next releases so that they could be detected online and the player could be kicked. That's probably why he's allowed to reupload them.
  13. Note*

This topic was from July 2008 :)